XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

Discus and support XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general: 1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V10supercharged, Jul 31, 2021.

1. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

Hi,

I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general:

1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could decide how transparent your home tiles are and now I'm wondering why they are gone since a few months after the launch of the Xbox Series X/S. This was a nice option to customize our own menu... Should be there imo.

2.) Why can't Microsoft just let us save clips up to an hour or at least 10/15/30mins... I mean I was happy when I found out that on the next gen I can just upload everything so simple with a button but my happiness was gone when I found out that its only for clips up to one minute... I mean if thats possible on something like a PS4 why shouldnt it be possible on XSX/S? Plugging in another hard drive is a very bad solution imo. You lose one USB slot and you cant upload them from there to your xbox app where you can easily download it on your smartphone...

:)

V10supercharged, Jul 31, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

1. Transparency has been part of the Xbox dashboard since it was released on the Xbox One. No idea why it was removed. Only Microsoft can tell you that.

2. You can choose how long your clips are by going into your settings and changing it.
  3. V10supercharged Win User

I thought you would have an answer to the first one

Also I know that I can choose how long those clips should be… My main complaint was about that they should be longer and not only up to one minute…
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Tile transparency not working Xbox series x

Hi sgtmattstl! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently tiles transparency it's no longer a personalization option
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

February System update details

I've got the transparent tiles and they look good. Best to set the tile colour to something like the grey-ish one, they become more transparent then.
  6. toonarmy IX Win User

Transparent tiles

I tried a few different backgrounds and I would like an option as some look better with solid colours!

It's another nice addition though :)
Thema:

1. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips - Similar Threads - Series Transparent Tiles

2. Xbox Series X can't connect any controller wired or wireless...controller just powers off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect any controller wired or wireless...controller just powers off.: Greetings I have an Xbox Series x last night I turned off the Xbox went to bed. When turning it on today it boots up fine. However it will not connect to ANY controller, wired USB, or wireless....
  3. I do not have back my xbox series S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not have back my xbox series S controller: Hello, I'm Sergio Mass and live in Mexico. I have a problem with the repair area. In january 1st I had a problem with my controller, the right stick started to moved by its own all time and I...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello I have the elite series 2 and for the first month everything was fine but more recently my mic has been cutting in and out with it I have the Xbox stereo headset by the way and my friends...
  5. Transfer disc games from xbox one x to xbox series s-- Please HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer disc games from xbox one x to xbox series s-- Please HELP!: Ok, I have scoured the net as best I can and I am finding opposing responses and I can't find an answer which is consistent. It's probably due to my not phrasing my question correctly. Well, I...
  6. Play PC Game Pass games on Series X Browser?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play PC Game Pass games on Series X Browser?: I use a Mac for work and don’t own a PC. I wondered if Game Pass games that are only available for PC (Age of Empires, for example) can be played via the Edge browser on my Series X. Is that...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.: I've been trying to play the Crysis games available through Game Pass Ultimate/EA Play on my Xbox Series S, but the game locks up as soon as I reach the first checkpoint on the beach after...
  8. Remove stupid twitch overlay for Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Remove stupid twitch overlay for Xbox series x: When I'm playing call of duty warzone the overlay is in the way and can be distracting please may it be possible to disable it as I have it in my phone or only show for 10 seconds when I need user...
  9. Tile transparency not working Xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tile transparency not working Xbox series x: i have set background to achievement art and screenshot. Tile transparency still not showing up as a choosable feature. 5b1bc55a-9c5c-43fc-93c0-6a1e8f903f93
  10. Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?: Have transparent tiles been removed on the next-gen Xbox consoles? I went into the personalisation settings on my Xbox Series S and there wasn't an option to change the tile transparency like...