Xbox Series X|S.

Discus and support Xbox Series X|S. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I really want to buy myself a new generation console. Please tell me, it will be on sale in Russia and around the world. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ROMARAIT, Jul 19, 2021.

1. ROMARAIT
    ROMARAIT Guest

Xbox Series X|S.

I really want to buy myself a new generation console. Please tell me, it will be on sale in Russia and around the world.

Xbox Series X|S. [​IMG]

:)

ROMARAIT, Jul 19, 2021
  2. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

4. Smwutches Win User

External storage

5. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

Xbox Series X|S.

1. Xbox Series X|S. - Similar Threads - Series X|S

2. On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...: I previously had a problem where turning off my Xbox One S would turn off the TV, which would turn off my Series S, due CEC settings working through HDMI for the new consoles instead of IR signals...
  3. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips: Hi, I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general: 1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could decide how transparent your home tiles are...
  4. Can we get a "Group by Storage" Option on Xbox One / Series X & S Please.

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a "Group by Storage" Option on Xbox One / Series X & S Please.: I hate having to go to filter and select "by storage" 3 times and thus having have the other options disappear to see what is on what storage device. I'd much rather have a group selection by...
  5. Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X: I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to...
  6. Flight simulator for Xbox series X/S premium content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator for Xbox series X/S premium content: I purchased the Premium Delux edition for Xbox series X/S, but it only shows the standard edition and I don’t see any of the premium content. b5ea469a-a0a9-43c2-aaa8-b9eecb2a0c6b
  7. Backwards compatibility only going forward on series s/x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility only going forward on series s/x?: So a friend of mine is trying to tell me that they are only going to add new backwards compatible games on the next gen systems and leave Xbox one in the dark. As someone who works in the retail...
  8. Series S|X controller forgetting Bluetooth pairing after charging on dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S|X controller forgetting Bluetooth pairing after charging on dock: I recently bought a twin charge dock to be able to charge my controller for the convenience of not having to buy batteries.I have discovered within the past two days though that it unpairs it’s...
  9. How to change in game audio and subtitle language? [Xbox Series X/S]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change in game audio and subtitle language? [Xbox Series X/S]: How can I change game audio and subtitle language on Xbox Series X/S? I coudn't find this option anywhere and this is a pretty basic and fundamental option in games....
  10. Xbox Series X/S audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X/S audio: Why cant Xbox support USB audio for active speakers etc. like Playstation? It would be so much better than having to plug speakers via optical to the TV, who knows what different TV manufacturers...