Xbox Series X says my tv doesn't support 4K 120FPS

Discus and support Xbox Series X says my tv doesn't support 4K 120FPS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a SONY XH9096 TV and an Xbox Series X, when I want to select 4K UHD and 120hz refresh rate in xbox settings it tells me that my tv doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ksawery Libucki, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X says my tv doesn't support 4K 120FPS

Hi, I have a SONY XH9096 TV and an Xbox Series X, when I want to select 4K UHD and 120hz refresh rate in xbox settings it tells me that my tv doesn't support that and that I can only choose 4K 60hz or 1080p 120hz. The console is plugged into one of the
    HDMI 2.1 ports using an HDMI cable that was provided with the Xbox.

:)

Ksawery Libucki, Jan 6, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

Didbyou update via usb ?

Your tv?

Tvs dont usually update thselves
  4. Ksawery Libucki Win User

That update was released in October/November 2020 afaik :/

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1602672819
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox S S TV

I am yet to see a tv that will do 1440 other than a monitor, tv's tend to land 1080p to 4k and the series s wont push all games at 120fps at 1440, if you have 10k to spend you can get a very descent 4k tv and the series x and have plenty of change too.
  6. chucky23456789 Win User

Series X.... what TV we going with?

see i want to upgrade to 8k but i dont see the point at the moment my 4k tv does 120fps so it will be ok for the start of the xbox series x maybe a year or so down the line and 8k starts to be more of a thing i upgrade but at the moment there main focus
    is on 4k
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X says my tv doesn't support 4K 120FPS - Similar Threads - Series says doesn't

2. Xbox Series S says Pending: Estimate Delivery March 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S says Pending: Estimate Delivery March 5: Title says it all. Ordered yesterday and just want to know if the phrase “pending” means I somehow didnt really get one. My credit card also has a pending charge for the console....
  3. Xbox series x system says is checking service que,will not play games.?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x system says is checking service que,will not play games.?: Hello my xbox series x system will not open up any games. It says it is syncing data or checking service que. Thank-you f05e6558-a9a8-4c1c-a5b0-84c80b788a30
  4. Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game: Hi all, doing this for my son. Today we transferred games from his old xbox to his new xbox series x. The EA game (Battlefront II) and the add on transferred but when he goes to launch it on the...
  5. my xbox series X says I need to create internal storage sapce but I have 667GB free

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series X says I need to create internal storage sapce but I have 667GB free: My console wont update AC Valhalla or Bless Unleashed which have updates today of 813mb and 110mb respectively. It keeps asking me to create space on the internal drive even tough I have 667GB...
  6. I purchased a Xbox series s and I tried to load gta5 and it pops up a message that says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Xbox series s and I tried to load gta5 and it pops up a message that says I...: My gta 5 and some other games wont start it says that i dont own them and i dont know how to fix that b88a7077-f721-430d-95d8-c8c95549537f
  7. Xbox app says that the series x is on standby mode even when the console is switched off

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app says that the series x is on standby mode even when the console is switched off: I turned off my xbox series x after im done playing it. After turning it off i looked at the xbox app and says that my console is on standby mode even when the console is clearly off. I tried...
  8. Xbox Series X order still says pending after 7 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X order still says pending after 7 days: Hi! I just wanted to ask why the status of my order still says pending after a whole week after ordering it. I understand there will be delays given the circumstances but I would like to know if...
  9. Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?: I just ordered one yesterday, and the purchase still says pending when I check my account purchase history. I am just wondering what this means, and if this is normal....
  10. Preordered Series X on Nov 9 and now it is saying cancelled!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preordered Series X on Nov 9 and now it is saying cancelled!: Like many other people, I preordered Series X on November 9th. When I purchased it, it said it would expedite ship and the ETA delivery was November 12th. I called Microsoft and they told me that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ?subaction= xbox series x ext:aspx