Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

Discus and support Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I got my xbox around January and from early on I have been intermittently experiencing this issue: 1.Will load a game (mostly play warzone) 2.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xboxvet, Apr 17, 2021.

1. xboxvet
    xboxvet Guest

Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

Hello

I got my xbox around January and from early on I have been intermittently experiencing this issue:

1.Will load a game (mostly play warzone)

2. Screen will start flickering

3. Controller will disconnect

4. Screen will either freeze (and require force quit) or xbox will shut itself down

5. Controller power button unable to turn xbox back on (if xbox shut itself down)

I am unable to power the xbox on by controller after these episodes and must resync my controller with the xbox after mostly forcing a shutdown. This has happened to me on two different TVs. It has to be a hardware issue and I imagine I need to send it back for repair/swap but I haven't been able to see anything similar online. Anyone experiencing this or has a clue to what is going on?

:)

xboxvet, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  3. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  4. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  5. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX SERIES X IS FREEZING AND SHUTTING DOWN

I would demand a replacement not a repair, you will most likely have to send back to Microsoft if you bought from them, if another retailer i would argue with them first.
  6. OFFTHEPOPE Win User

XBOX SERIES X IS FREEZING AND SHUTTING DOWN

Just got my series x delivered yesterday and this thing won't stay running for more then 15 minutes. It freezes and shuts off. I've tried everything on Microsoft website to fix it but I think the fan inside the Xbox is not running like it should be and
    it's getting too hot. My guess would be that the fan motor should speed up to ventilate the machine properly but it's not speeding up and only staying at one speed so it's overheating. Of course you can't talk to anyone in support for it and they want you
    to mail it back to xbox for repair and wait who knows how long for replacement. What a joke. Anyone have any other ideas besides returning it to the store and waiting 6 months to try and get a new one when they are in stock?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox... - Similar Threads - Series Screen Flickering

2. HELP: Xbox Series X Has a Screen Flickering Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP: Xbox Series X Has a Screen Flickering Issue: I've been having this weird screen glitch with my Series X for a couple months now, & it recently started popping up even more frequently where the picture just momentarily cuts out at seemingly...
  3. Xbox Series X media apps cause the screen to flicker/blink

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X media apps cause the screen to flicker/blink: I have noticed a problem when I use my Series X on my new 32” Samsung 4K 60hz monitor. That being when I use certain media apps (like netflix) it triggers a frenzy of flickering and in some cases...
  4. Xbox series x screen flickering on and off every second!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x screen flickering on and off every second!: I have been playing on my xbox recently when all of a sudden it is starting to flicker off and on every second now. It used to be every minute but now it is worse. Should I buy a new cable or...
  5. Xbox Series X Flickering & Crashing Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Flickering & Crashing Screen: This morning when I started up my Series X I straight up couldn’t load up Cold War past the starting screen and on the lead up to the crash my screen was flashing dead pixels looking dots and...
  6. Series X screen flicker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X screen flicker: My Series X I just bought flickers when I go to play a game. It eventually gets so bad that my controllers disconnect and the console restarts. I have tried a new hdmi cable, complete reset,...
  7. Screen flickering/lag on Samsung monitor, mostly on video apps - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Screen flickering/lag on Samsung monitor, mostly on video apps - Xbox Series X: Ever since I got my Series X, I've been having a pretty annoying issue (Mostly with video apps, but it'll happen once in a blue moon with games too.) On Disney+ and the Movies and TV apps...
  8. Xbox Series X Dashboard screen flickering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Dashboard screen flickering: Hello, Been doing research regarding my issue but have not found anything with exact similarity. The Xbox Series X Dashboard and associated menus all flicker non stop. When I load up a game all...
  9. Xbox Series X Screen Flicker LG C9 TV

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Screen Flicker LG C9 TV: No issues first week or so with new console, but now when I play games the screen randomly blinks off (solid black) for a half second at a time. Using HDMI 2.1 (the included cable), LG C9 series...
  10. Series X black screen flicker TCL TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X black screen flicker TCL TV: Hello, i am one of hundreds of xbox gamers who have a TCL TV and cant watch streaming apps without the screen flickering black with loss of audio and video. If you google “xbox series x black...