Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When having games loaded, my screen turns goes back and fourth between my game and a black screen. I get the error message come up saying no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DelphicPhoenix, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

Hi,

When having games loaded, my screen turns goes back and fourth between my game and a black screen. I get the error message come up saying no controller is connected.

This happens on many games and is irregular in nature. I have tried different screens, resetting the console, resetting my network.

When switching from my wheel to my controller the problem stops, but this means I can no longer use my wheel.

The wheel has been working fine before this and works fine on other systems.

The problem does no occur on the home menu for Xbox or when my Xbox menu comes up during games.

:)

DelphicPhoenix, Aug 13, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hiya,

Yeah its a Logitech G920.
    Since you have tried the steps above to no avail, I'd suggest reaching out to Logitech for further assistance as it seems the problem only occurs while using their wheel.
  3. DelphicPhoenix Win User

Hiya,

Yeah its a Logitech G920.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hiya,

I've tried both of these things and the issue hasn't been resolved.
    Thank you for replying!

May I ask you are you using Logitech wheel?
  5. DelphicPhoenix Win User

Hiya,

I've tried both of these things and the issue hasn't been resolved.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @DelphicPhoenix!

It seems you have done quite a bit of troubleshooting already, I would suggest few more which i will list below. Give it a try and let us know the results:

Clear Mac address: Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Check for a system update:

To see if there’s an update available:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
    3. If there are any updates, they’ll appear in the left menu. If not, you'll see "No console update available."

Reset your console:
    Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I hope this helps you out!
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel - Similar Threads - Series Screen Off

2. Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off: I’m terribly disappointed with Xbox the last 3 gens of consoles I’ve had problems: 2x Xbox 360 with rrod, Xbox one X that needed replacement just a month after being brand new, and just a few...
  3. Static/Snowy screen when streaming on Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Static/Snowy screen when streaming on Series X: Hello all, I’ve recently had an issue with a static or “snowy” screen that pops up randomly while streaming content on my series X. I’m using a new tv, an LG C1 48”. I have the console set to...
  4. Series x screen flickering on and off on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x screen flickering on and off on some games: Just recently started having this problem. When launching hotwheels my TV screen starts flickering between the game and blank screen.It also does it on flight sim and continues in any game until I...
  5. Why is my Series S stuck In the startup screen and then it turns off and turns on normally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Series S stuck In the startup screen and then it turns off and turns on normally?: When I turned on my Xbox Series s, it got stuck on the startup screen and the power button was flashing. Then the console turned off and then it started up normally. This has happened to me two...
  6. Xbox series x screen flickering on and off every second!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x screen flickering on and off every second!: I have been playing on my xbox recently when all of a sudden it is starting to flicker off and on every second now. It used to be every minute but now it is worse. Should I buy a new cable or...
  7. Series X Green screen when turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Green screen when turning off console: Hi guys, If I turn off my console (instant on mode) Iam getting a greenscreen and it turns off normally , but when I turning on the console again it won't work via controller. I have to press the...
  8. Xbox Series X - Dim Screen setting causes Xbox to Shut Off/Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Dim Screen setting causes Xbox to Shut Off/Crash: I got my Xbox Series X yesterday and started downloading games. I noticed it kept shutting down unexpectedly while downloading the games and I'd have to press the power button on the console to...
  9. Xbox Series X- Dim Screen setting causing Xbox to shut off.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X- Dim Screen setting causing Xbox to shut off.: I just got my Xbox Series X delivered and setup yesterday. As I was trying to download games, I noticed it would shut off after about 10 minutes of not using it. I played a game for several hours...
  10. My Xbox Series X flickering screen and randomly shut off, any solution?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X flickering screen and randomly shut off, any solution?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lacorrea06 [link] [comments]