Xbox Series X sent for repair 26/04/21 delivery issue missing???

Discus and support Xbox Series X sent for repair 26/04/21 delivery issue missing??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , So after a month of getting my Xbox Series some games just stopped loading. 50 percent of the game's crashed to dashboard nothing i did solved the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshH2, Jun 11, 2021.

1. AshH2
    AshH2 Guest

Hi , So after a month of getting my Xbox Series some games just stopped loading. 50 percent of the game's crashed to dashboard nothing i did solved the issue . Sent my xbox series x from UK to Germany 26/04/2021 for a repair & so far its been with UPS in Germany for almost four weeks. No update from Microsoft to say its been recieved . My delivery date has changed over & over & at one point dissappeard completely & I had to file a claim. They investigated & given another delivery date of 08/06/2021 its now 10/06/2021 & still not delivered . Opened a chat with microsoft to look into of course ive heard nothing for a week. I just want to know where my Xbox is id rather just have it back broken at this point as 50 percent of games is better than no game's. Anybody else having similar issues with a repair. Starting to get worried that I've just lost hundreds of pounds as nobody seems particularly interested in resolving my issue . Thanks for reading my long frustrated post

:)

AshH2, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

According to your explanation, I believe that you will need to contact our Xbox live support in order to get more information regarding you order. Please click on this link and follow the instructions in order to get connected to our live support and your issue should be resolved.

Contact us | Xbox Support
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Series X compatability

Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  4. Sonic Emeralds Win User

Ac valhalla

Yes AC Valhalla will be on Series X too and will use Smart Delivery (Buy it on Xbox 1 and you will get the Series X version Free )
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
  6. Robo J22 Win User

Xbox Series X - Smart Delivery for physical games?

Smart Delivery for physical games confirmed now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/amp/
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X sent for repair 26/04/21 delivery issue missing??? - Similar Threads - Series sent repair

2. I sent my xbox series s controller to Microsoft for repair/replacement using UPS but UPS...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox series s controller to Microsoft for repair/replacement using UPS but UPS...: So my Xbox series s controller broke, I started a service request on Microsoft site. They gave me shipping label and told me to post to them using UPS. I took to UPS drop off point, then 8 days...
  3. Series X Keep Crashing - Sent for repair but didn’t help

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Keep Crashing - Sent for repair but didn’t help: Hi everyone. So I purchased the Series X probably about a month after launch. Everything was fine for about a month then I started to get random crashes in game. I eventually sent it back...
  4. Sent Series X in for repair, UPS lost Replacement. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Series X in for repair, UPS lost Replacement. Help!: Back in November last year my Series X arrived on launch day but was unfortunately not working, so I arranged with Microsoft to send it in for repair or replacement. All was going well and I...
  5. I sent my Xbox Series X off for repair and been sent back just console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Xbox Series X off for repair and been sent back just console: So I bought my Series X it lasted a week! I sent off the Xbox Series X in original box with controller cables etc. After waiting a week or so I have received just the console in a Cardboard Box....
  6. Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.: Is there anything I can do about this? I just got it back after almost 3 weeks. 76888dad-cb03-4250-9e58-f8a94df5f2eb
  7. I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...: So as the title says i sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs/replacement, i put everything that came with the controller back in its box when i sent it out, but when i got the...
  8. I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...: I sent my controller in for repair earlier this year and come present day I am having the same exact issue with my bumper not always registering when pressed. When I try to create a service order...
  9. Sent Elite Series 2 in for repair, tracking shows delivered but my microsoft account says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Elite Series 2 in for repair, tracking shows delivered but my microsoft account says...: So its pretty much all in the title, the package was delivered to the service center last Friday according to UPS but my microsoft account is still saying they haven't received the package. I...
  10. Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair: I sent out my elite series 2 controller to be repaired (for thr 2nd time) just about 3 weeks ago now. But neither the ups i dropped it off at, nor the page showing the progress of my return on...