Xbox series X + series S

Discus and support Xbox series X + series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i want to buy both xbox series X and S. maybe i will buy some physical and some digital games. When i buy a physical bluray disc on series X can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanieleCarloni, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Xbox series X + series S

Hi, i want to buy both xbox series X and S.

maybe i will buy some physical and some digital games.

When i buy a physical bluray disc on series X can i link it to my account and play with it also in series S?

:)

DanieleCarloni, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

3. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  4. Smwutches Win User

External storage

5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S over X?

In your situation, I would go with the Xbox Series S,

The Series S is aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

The Series X is aimed at 4K gaming,

Getting a Series X would mean that your spending an extra £/$200 to not play at 4K,

You could use that £/$200 saved by getting the Series S and a 1Tb SSD expansion card for about the same price as the Series X,

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
  6. CarGuyB3N Win User

Xbox Series X|S and lower resolutions

Does the 1080p support go for both the Series S and Series X, or just the Series S?
Thema:

Xbox series X + series S

1. Xbox series X + series S - Similar Threads - series series

2. Xbox Series X pre-order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X pre-order: I preorderd xbone series x on the first day they came out through MS. Any idea how this will arrve? Mailed out not the 10th, here by the 10th? Do i have to drive to bills house and pick it up?...
  3. Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: I would like to know if you can use the Seagate Expansion 1TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive for Xbox Series S 7bb17991-f5aa-4bd9-bd29-e9287e59cde1
  4. Changing ring before upgrading to Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Changing ring before upgrading to Series X: I assume I would need to take my One X off its current ring before upgrading to the Series X, right? submitted by /u/XxMorgothxX12 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Series X Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Home Console: I currently have an Xbox One S as my "home" console, while using my Xbox one X with sign in. This allows my wife and kids to play using the One S, while i can sign in and play using the X. When...
  6. Xbox one and xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and xbox series x: My son has an xbox one with x box live and lots download games , I have pre ordered a new xbox series s for Christmas And want to know if I can transfer all his games over to the new xbox , and...
  7. Can then Xbox series X run a hdmi 2.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can then Xbox series X run a hdmi 2.0: I have a Roku Tv 720p and i was wondering if it can run the series X but missed out the other stuff and will it work on a hdmi 2.0 i need a answers please 5cbe5847-61c0-4985-acc2-fa82b2c5a397
  8. Xbox Series Controller charging capability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series Controller charging capability: I was wondering if the Xbox Series Controller can charge rechargeable AA batteries while attached via the usb-c cable. The official rechargeable battery pack doesn't seem to have any data...
  9. Elite controller series 2 paddle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 paddle: My elite S2’s bottom right paddle isn’t pressing properly, its a 50/50 if its going to work. (Note my controller is 1.5 years old) c3d3b2ef-8d6d-4173-a5b8-2fdb74d76148
  10. Xbox live gold for Xbox one and Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold for Xbox one and Xbox series: Hello i wanted to buy xbox live gold for my xbox one does this gold transfer to my xbox series if I were to buy it. 55b5d5ef-4876-4043-9231-f2c64553408b