Xbox series x setup problems

Discus and support Xbox series x setup problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When doing the initial setup of my xbox series x, the update tries to download and it gets to stage 2 fine but when it tries to restart and verify the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahCoben, Apr 6, 2021.

1. NoahCoben
    NoahCoben Guest

When doing the initial setup of my xbox series x, the update tries to download and it gets to stage 2 fine but when it tries to restart and verify the update for stage 2 it cant turn back on after it turns off. When i attempt to turn it back on it is back at step 1 and restarts the cycle all over. When it tries to do the restart its almost like i can hear it try but it just cant turn back on. If anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it, as support hasnt been able to give any help that will fix it and i dont want to have to send it in for repairs. Sadly i think i will end up having to do that, thanks for the help.

:)

NoahCoben, Apr 6, 2021
  2. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
  3. CarstenH.1 Win User

Call of Duty will not play

I have The same Problem,Xbox one x works without Problems,purchased The crossgen Bundle for my new series x and IT doesn't start !
  4. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox series X

DLC and add-ons are linked to your account so as long as you can play the games on the new Xbox one series x then it shouldn't be a problem. Xbox had said that the Series X will be backward compatible so it is great!
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x hdmi cable

Hi,

You don't need a new TV to use an Xbox Series X. The HDMI cable that comes with the Series X is indeed designed for high bandwidth HDMI ports, but it's fully backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0 connectors.

Just plug it in and run through the setup. If you buy a HDMI 2.1 supported TV or gaming monitor later you'll be all set to use the advanced features.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x setup problems - Similar Threads - series setup problems

2. Series X shuts itself off while playing games

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shuts itself off while playing games: Yes It’s well vented, plugged directly into the wall, and on a hard surface. I have also messed with (I’m not joking) every setting possible and tried every ridiculous solution (like flipping...
  3. Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2: Hi my controller keeps running forward all the time and doesn't stop im trying to get it repaired or exchange and I'm finding it difficult to contact Xbox support to assk them anyone else have the...
  4. Xbox Series S - 0x80072F8F in setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - 0x80072F8F in setup: Hi, Microsoft community! I was lucky enough to get my hands on an Xbox Series S - however, I ran into an issue while setting it up. When the console goes to check for an update, I repeatedly get...
  5. Series X Account Setup - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Account Setup - Please Help: Trying to help walk my sister through setting up the Series X she bought her son/my nephew, but she's on the other side of the country so I can't physically take over and try to figure it out. In...
  6. Xbox series x hotspot and laptop/ethernet setup issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x hotspot and laptop/ethernet setup issues: I've yet to see any help regarding the Series X issues with running a hotspot or running off a laptop. I've had little to no problems running the previous gen and was hoping that maybe I have...
  7. Xbox Series X Setup Error issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Setup Error issues: I have tried to udate my Xbox Series X today and it pops up with an 0x8B0500B6 Error code and my internet connection is good. What should i do it’s the first time I’ve tried turning this on....
  8. Projector setup Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Projector setup Xbox series: I would like to use a Xbox series S with my projector. But that sound of this projector is rather crappy. Is there an option to add wireless speakers to the Xbox series S. or any sound systems...
  9. Will series X require Internet and Microsoft account on initial setup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will series X require Internet and Microsoft account on initial setup?: Hello, So the one thing I do not like in my One X is that without internet it could not be setup when bought or when resetting it. It is basically a brick in those moments. Will Series X (I know...
  10. Xbox Series X: External Speakers Setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: External Speakers Setup: The new Xbox Series X has been confirmed to eliminate the SPDIF optical audio port. From Microsoft "include ports for Networking (Ethernet), HDMI out, Seagate Storage Expansion Card and three USB...