Xbox Series X - sharing games with XBox One S

Discus and support Xbox Series X - sharing games with XBox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings, if i have games for my XBox One S, digital or Disk, and they are compatible with the Seriex X, can i play cross platform on both consoles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PwrChrd, Mar 5, 2021.

1. PwrChrd
    PwrChrd Guest

Greetings,

if i have games for my XBox One S, digital or Disk, and they are compatible with the Seriex X, can i play cross platform on both consoles at the same time?

if so, is Sea of Thieves one of the games i can do this with?

:)

PwrChrd, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Ka1n12 Win User

Xbox Series X multiplayer with Xbox one

Hello there,

every Xbox 360 and or Xbox one game you can play via backwards compatibility on your series X/S share the same multiplayer network, so yes you can play those games with your friends across different generations of Xbox. However for future games releasing
    on Xbox one and series X/S separately, I can't confirm that it will work a 100%.
  3. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Will 4k Ultra ME Legendary still run on OG Xbox One

Hi,

There are no exclusive Xbox One X / Series X and S games. ME legendary will run on original Xbox One and One S.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S

Yes,

Anyone one can be on any of the...

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

and join party's and play the same game together, no matter who is playing on any of these consoles.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - sharing games with XBox One S - Similar Threads - Series sharing games

2. Disable Share Button Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disable Share Button Series X Controller: Please consider allowing us to disable the Share button on the Series X controller. Accidental screen capture/recording happens a number of times during a session. So much so I purchased a...
  3. Insignificant issue but recent captures shared from the Xbox Series X | S still show Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Insignificant issue but recent captures shared from the Xbox Series X | S still show Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ineedmorebread [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X Game Sharing Issue Feb 2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Game Sharing Issue Feb 2021: Hello, i figured that it would just be easier to maybe get an answer here on Microsoft’s end. Me and my boyfriend have been game sharing with our xboxs for a long time, a couple of years at least...
  5. Gold Sharing Not Transferring to Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Sharing Not Transferring to Series S: Hey, I was hoping someone could help. I recently got an Xbox Series S but seem unable to transfer my friend's Xbox Live Gold sharing to it. I previously used an original Xbox One, set up their...
  6. Buying a Series X enhanced game to play on game-sharing xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a Series X enhanced game to play on game-sharing xbox one: If I pre-order the $70 version of MLB The Show 21 to play on my Series X, will my cousin, who is game-sharing with me, be able to play this version on his Xbox One or will he need to buy the...
  7. Series x controller share button not working since update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller share button not working since update: Hi all Randomly my share button is not working correctly, if i tap it records a clip and if i hold it takes a clip.. I have remapped to switch them around and now it only takes screenshots and...
  8. Sharing to Activity Doesn't Work (Series X Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Sharing to Activity Doesn't Work (Series X Alpha): All clips and Screenshots fail to share to Activity via the Captures menu. Can only share via the Mobile App, and even then only half the Screenshots actually share while the half that do randomly...
  9. Game Sharing with new Xbox X Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with new Xbox X Series: Hi, I have the new xbox x series which I have a family member account on to game share with. My xbox x series has her account as 'My Home Xbox' and her xbox one has my account on with the same...
  10. Game Sharing not working on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sharing not working on Series X: Hi, i have game shared with my daughter for many years with no issues. Recently we bought got Series X and game sharing no longer works. I’ve got her console set as my home xbox and mine is set...