Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

Discus and support Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jdrchv, Apr 11, 2021.

1. jdrchv
    jdrchv Guest

I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account.

Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in the Microsoft web store push menu, as shown below:

Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store [​IMG]

Any ideas why this is happening? Can this be remedied?

:)

jdrchv, Apr 11, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's just a bug on Microsoft's end. They will fix it eventually.
  3. StevenTwelvetree Win User

Is Biomutant going to be 4k on Xbox one x.

Having checked the pre-order Microsoft store there is no mention of Xbox one x enhanced ... But on the Xbox one x enhanced full list of games it does show will be 4k. Why is there a discrepancy here with no 4k showing on the store under technical capabilities?
  4. SuprX BR Win User

didnt reveice the huntress figurehead in sea of thieves from the mixer stream.

Check you order history on microsoft store web site, mine show up there.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X

Yes, you can still download digital games from the Microsoft Store using the Xbox Series X.
  6. julosjc Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

Hi There,

Microsoft will continue to support Xbox One X with same releases on series X within the first year of Series X.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store - Similar Threads - Series shows Microsoft

2. I turned my Xbox series to 120Hz now my screen is showing anything up and I can’t see it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I turned my Xbox series to 120Hz now my screen is showing anything up and I can’t see it...: I turned my Xbox series to 120Hz now my screen is showing anything up and I can’t see it to change it back to 60 hz how do I fix this 63fa2cb1-c3f5-4ce4-8227-05b0cae88f5c
  3. My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?: Hey i am hoping Microsoft will see this, because i believe it maybe a bug, on xbox.com my xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements, and i cant seem to find my series...
  4. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.: I originally bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and then later I purchased the upgrade to Series X|S version. When I go into my library of purchased games, I do not see Series X|S...
  5. MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down: Anyone else having a problem playing MLB the Show 21? I just downloaded the game from XBOX Gamepass and I have not been able to play it at all as when the game gets ready to start it completely...
  6. Xbox Series X shows as available when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows as available when off: Hello, I've noticed that when my Xbox Series X is fully shutdown (power mode is set to economy), my LG TV will show that it is available at random times (see attached). Is there a fix for...
  7. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: [IMG] I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in...
  8. XBOX Series X shows as XBOX One on Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X shows as XBOX One on Microsoft Account: Is anyone else having this issue when they go to see their registered devices on their Microsoft Account? My series X currently shows as an Xbox one. 07634e5d-11f3-483f-bbc3-21813c026c8b
  9. Xbox Series X shows as XBOX One on my Microsoft Account -> Devices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows as XBOX One on my Microsoft Account -> Devices?: Hi, just got a Xbox Series X and set it up without issues. However when I check my devices in my Microsoft account, my console is registered as Xbox One and not Series X and console icon is wrong...
  10. Sent Elite Series 2 in for repair, tracking shows delivered but my microsoft account says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Elite Series 2 in for repair, tracking shows delivered but my microsoft account says...: So its pretty much all in the title, the package was delivered to the service center last Friday according to UPS but my microsoft account is still saying they haven't received the package. I...