Xbox Series X shuts down during online NBA 2k21

Discus and support Xbox Series X shuts down during online NBA 2k21 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; everytime I try to play 2k21 it turns completely my Xbox sX off. Controller starts flashing, xbox is off, cant be started again with controlller, only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ianikSVK, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:02 AM.

1. /u/ianikSVK
    /u/ianikSVK Guest

everytime I try to play 2k21 it turns completely my Xbox sX off. Controller starts flashing, xbox is off, cant be started again with controlller, only with power button . After start there is no error code, nothing at all, seems normal. This happens only with NBA2k21 next gen, it is digital copy. Strange thing is that it happens to me ONLY while I play online versus game with any teams = did not finish any game that I started, not a single one OR online match in The City 3v3 and it happens in 2nd or 3rd match in a row most of the tíme. Sometimes shuts down immediatelly in game one. Offline/local multiplayer is ok, all matches with friends finished 5-6 games in a row, no problem. My career is without crashes too. Only problem is online.... No other games with this shut down problem . Any ideas ?? Tryed to change connection to wifi, tryed to change router. reinstalled, plugged to wall directly, cleared MAC address... Nothing helps.... No other game with problem...

submitted by /u/ianikSVK
    [link] [comments]

2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Nba 2k21

Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  3. Antlover Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

Xbox one x also shuts down trying to play NBA 2k20
  4. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  5. RYDER9505 Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

• nba 2k21 i know they gone do something for KObe
  6. lildevilbmxer Win User

Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

grabbed my last couple online achievements on nba 2k11 last night before 2k servers shut down this month
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X shuts down during online NBA 2k21 - Similar Threads - Series shuts down

2. Series X shutting down during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X shutting down during gameplay: My Series X started shutting down during gameplay over the last week or so. I've been playing it for about a month so I don't know what coukd have changed. I don't know if there's a way to check...
  3. Xbox series x shutting down playing COD cold war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x shutting down playing COD cold war: Is there a update coming to fix the problem of the series x shutting down while playing COD cold war? Its very frustrating after paying $500 for a console then another $80 for a game that cant be...
  4. Series X Shuts Down While Recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Shuts Down While Recording: I record my series x gameplay to make youtube content regularly. Every once in a while, every few days or so, the console will freeze while recording and shut down, rendering the previously...
  5. Xbox Series S overheating and shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S overheating and shutting down: So as many others are experiencing I too am experiencing overheating on the series s console.. Playing fallout 76 periodically causes freezing then a complete shutdown and the heat from the...
  6. Xbox Series X shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shutting down randomly: Had the xbox for 3 days now and when playing Nba 2k21 it is shutting down randomly? Any suggestions on how to fix this? ed74e45a-9669-4a22-8f32-f6d0e135f86e
  7. series x keeps shutting down please help

in XboX Insiders
    series x keeps shutting down please help: Hello , my issue is that after about 5 hrs or so of gaming my series x boots me back to the dashboard then freezes on dash then completely shuts itself off . It won't turn back on with the...
  8. Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down: I just started up Gears 5, and the console ran the game for a minute before it completely turned off. Now every time I click the power on button, it flashes once, makes a weird clicking noise, and...
  9. Series S Flickers and Shuts Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Flickers and Shuts Down: I just opened a new Xbox Series S, updated it, and now, within 10-30 seconds of booting up, the screen will start to flicker and then it shuts itself off. It seems like if I don't let it idle it...
  10. Xbox Series X Randomly Shuts Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Randomly Shuts Down: Hi I just received my Xbox Series X yesterday. Once i set it up and starting reinstalling my games every 30mins - 1 hour the Xbox shuts down randomly. I have changed all my settings so that it...