Xbox Series X Shutting Down Instantly

Discus and support Xbox Series X Shutting Down Instantly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X worked for about 2 days until it randomly started to shut off on me. I have the series X version of 2k21 and Cold War, I've changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikieLange, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MikieLange
    MikieLange Guest

My Xbox Series X worked for about 2 days until it randomly started to shut off on me. I have the series X version of 2k21 and Cold War, I've changed wall outlets, and I've hard reset it multiple times. I don't know if it's something with the Xbox or my
    power supply. I even fully reset all the settings back to default. Still can't seem to find the problem.

:)

MikieLange, Nov 17, 2020
  2. TomCole5 Win User

You are not alone I know people playing theirs no problem but just like mine its crashing and shutting down on everything I try to play..

Apparently Microsoft are aware of it but nothing official from them

**DISAPPOINTING**
  3. MikieLange Win User

I hope Microsoft makes an update or says something soon because I don't want to send mine back just to wait a month for it to return :,(
  4. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  5. MarcusHopkins2 Win User

Series x shutting down

I have the same issue. My console just **** off out of no where constantly.
  6. Jayz Deez Win User

Xbox Bacwards Compatibility

Unfortunately, I believe they shut it down late last year however with the upcoming realise of the Xbox Series X they will be opening back up to suggestions.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Shutting Down Instantly - Similar Threads - Series Shutting Down

2. Xbox Series X shutting down when launching any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shutting down when launching any game: Hi guys, I picked up my Series-X a couple of days ago and downloaded Call of Duty Cold War instantly. I 100% downloaded the XS version as I bought the cross gen version on my xbox one prior to...
  3. Series x shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x shutting down: Can Microsoft please give an answer to my series x crashing then shutting down when trying to play games Black ops 9 Times forza once. Is there going to be a fix for it or do we have to get a...
  4. Series x shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x shutting down randomly: Anybody else's new xbox series x shutting down randomly during gameplay?? I've found out so far it's very persistent in only happening specifically on series x titles... great ��...
  5. Random Xbox Series X Shut Downs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Series X Shut Downs: At first. I thought that I accidentally shut down my Xbox Series X, but it has happened 4 times in the last week. When playing a game (hasn’t happened yet in home page), the Series X willl...
  6. Xbox series x SHUTTING DOWN RANDOMLY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x SHUTTING DOWN RANDOMLY!: I received my xbox series x 11/12/2020 and the same evening bought call of duty black ops cold War. Sense my game has froze upon joining matches multiple times. As well as freeze entirely while...
  7. My xbox series x doesn't shut down anymore, thanks to the xbox omega update but a lot of...

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox series x doesn't shut down anymore, thanks to the xbox omega update but a lot of...: Hi this happened to me a couple times this week since I updated, the thing is that I feel that there is something wrong with my xbox. Those 2 games sometimes they just freeze which is pretty...
  8. Xbox Series X shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shut down: Hey i have 2 shut downs in last 2 days while im playing Yakuza and Gears5. i played a long time console was started like 10-12 hours. The screen has a freeze and the console shut down after...
  9. Series X shut downs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X shut downs: So my series X has been shutting down randomly while playing any game. First it started on Cold war, then Valhalla, and now 2k21 has done it a few times. Its happening about 2-3 times a day and I...
  10. Series X Shutting Down Delta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Shutting Down Delta Ring: My series x with the latest update can not launch any games. The system flashes green and shuts off after i try to launch any game. I know this is a known issue, but any possibility of a...