Xbox series x shutting down on its own

Discus and support Xbox series x shutting down on its own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be a fix to the xbox series x shutting. Down while playing cod cold war if not will u be refunding me my 450 pounds back as i think that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Denversx, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Denversx
    Denversx Guest

Will there be a fix to the xbox series x shutting. Down while playing cod cold war if not will u be refunding me my 450 pounds back as i think that is a lot off money

:)

Denversx, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

As a lot of console are impacted I guess a fix will be released soon.
  3. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  4. X6Jay9X Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

I have the same problem on my series x cod cold war and assassins creed valhalla both shut the xbox down its very frustating also im noticing achievements not poping no resume game working
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Console shutting down on its own.

Hi Rohan,

thanks for coming to the forums. We understand a game is causing console to shut down. We recommend to uninstall and reinstall the game, sounds like the installation is corrupt. If it is a physical copy try installing it while console is offline.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. C O S M O 1s Win User

Console shutting down on its own.

Es por que la consola ya esta muy sobre calentada, un caso parecido al xbox 360 cuando se ponia en rojo el botón de prender
Thema:

1. Xbox series x shutting down on its own - Similar Threads - series shutting down

2. Series X shutting down in some games

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shutting down in some games: My series x keeps shutting down (around 30 mins in game then screen turns green on a single moment and console completely turns off but gamepad is still on) while playing Gears 5 and Grounded....
  3. Series x shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x shutting down: Day one with the new series x and Im having the same issue when playing COD Cold war in Zombies or Team Deathmatch. If im lucky about 20 minutes in and freezes then powers off. Played COD Black...
  4. Anyone know when the update to stop series x shutting down and crashing is coming out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know when the update to stop series x shutting down and crashing is coming out?: Only happened a few times but it is annoying 9d31aa3b-4244-4153-84a7-59d42645ea64
  5. Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War: I can’t do this anymore man. My Xbox series X has shutdown and crashed about 30 times since I’ve gotten it on November 13th. My series X shutdown twice today alone. The most it’s ever done was 4...
  6. Xbox series X randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly shutting down: My series x keeps randomly shutting down. I've tried the different positions, plugging directly into the wall or surge protector. I just reset the console and now it sits down while just...
  7. Xbox Series X shutting down with media apps

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shutting down with media apps: I have a problem where my Series X is shutting down randomly from media apps. Apps like YouTube, Netflix and even the Blu-Ray player. I have tried the tricks like flipping the power cable, factory...
  8. Xbox series X constantly shuts down!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X constantly shuts down!!!: How do I get my damn xbox series x console fixed. It keeps shutting down!!!! This website is horrible for people who need help. What happened to live customer CARE!!!! THE AUTOMATED SERVICE IS SO...
  9. XBOX SERIES X FREEZES AND AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS DOWN???

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X FREEZES AND AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS DOWN???: My Xbox Series X is in a well ventilated spot on hardwood, not on carpet, but when I play Call of Duty Black Ops it keeps freezing for about 5 to 10 seconds. Then it completely shuts off entirely....
  10. Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?: I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store. Used it for 10 days without any issue, and the...