: Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection

Discus and support : Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection Are you in the GTA(toronto) by any chance ? 114c4fc2-522d-49d0-93d0-760770f669f2 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DuffyboyKelzo, Feb 11, 2021.

1. : Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection

Are you in the GTA(toronto) by any chance ?

:)

DuffyboyKelzo, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Choosing a hardrrive

Fair enough, a slow internet connection is as good excuse as any.

Be aware however that while that drive will work on Series X, you won't be able to play Series X games directly from it. Series X games will require faster access and read speeds. My understanding is that the Series X games can be 'backed up' on an external
    drive and then need to copied/moved over to either the internal SSD or the External SSD's that will be available for the machine.

The Series X will read and play Xbox One games from an external drive though.
  3. DuffyboyKelzo Win User

Are you in the GTA(toronto) by any chance ?
  4. SeanSedgman Win User

Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection

Im having the same issue, my internet is fine and everything else works fine in the house apart from my series x, using a ethernet cable over wireless makes no difference for me and I've tried all of what you mentioned, all the tests say my speed and ping are ok, but when i go to play warzone or fifa it spikes
  5. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
Thema:

1. : Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Series Slow Internet

2. Series S Fan Behavior - Slow and Steady or Ramp Up with Load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Fan Behavior - Slow and Steady or Ramp Up with Load?: My Series S has overheated at a point while playing Skyrim SE. This is well into the game and I am unsure if it is a hardware issue or a problem with the game. My first thought is that the fan is...
  3. Xbox Series X slow download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X slow download speed: Hi, wondering if anyone can help. I’m getting really slow download speed on the series x. I have 500mb internet coming into the house. When i run speed test on xbox i always get around...
  4. Series s slow and can't start games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s slow and can't start games: Hi I'm finding the series s slow and having trouble getting games to start. I don't mean the download speeds, just the actual menu and home page and the overall UI It's like if the console...
  5. Slow remote control on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Slow remote control on Xbox Series X: I have noticed that when I use my phone to navigate the dashboard or type with the phone keyboard, the remote control is very slow. When I click for a command there is a delay of up to 1 second....
  6. xbox series x brand new slow download speed for days

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x brand new slow download speed for days: it has been like 5 days since i bought my series x wired it cant pass the 20mb its not stable it goes up and down every 2 seconds like 7mb then 2mb then goes up again and again wireless it goes...
  7. Download speed on my Xbox series X is very slow!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed on my Xbox series X is very slow!: I recently bought an Xbox series X in Texas, US, I was staying x-mas at my brother's. All ok but, I noticed that playing online was very laggy, at first I thought that was the Wi-Fi or ISP my...
  8. Super slow download speeds on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow download speeds on Xbox Series S: I just bought a new xbox series s, and as excited i was when i unboxed it, as disappointed i got when the dowbload speeds were so low, i havent even saw somethong like that in 15 years. 20-60kbps,...
  9. Xbox series x slow download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x slow download speed: Hello! I have a GB speed internet connection through Verizon fios. I have the Xbox Series X. I am hard-wired. my download speed sucks on games... sometimes i reach 450, often I'm at 120... makes...
  10. Slow internet on Series S/X - possible fix here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow internet on Series S/X - possible fix here: Unbelievably slow internet connection on your Series S/X? All other devices working ok in the house? Guys, here's a potential fix for this, at least if you have a BT Hub, possibly other modems...