: Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005

Discus and support : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 Hi guys. When i try to use 1440p 120hz on my tv it just does not allow 120hz. But it does 1080p 120hz What can be... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by FiratIren, Dec 23, 2020.

1. FiratIren
    FiratIren Guest

Hi guys.

When i try to use 1440p 120hz on my tv it just does not allow 120hz. But it does 1080p 120hz

What can be the reason? If the output set to AUTO(Recommended) the tv resolution 4k UHD can be choosen but the input lag is very high.

When set that output to HDMI i loose the 4k resolution and limited with the 1080p 60hz/120hz and 1440p/60hz

When it comes to my monitor Samsung C32GH70 1440p 144hz

With the output set to AUTO(recommended) Cbox series detects my 2k monitor as 4k UHD monitor and allows me to choose 4k UHD in resolution options. Hoe can it be possible?

When i set the output to HDMI in order to achive 1440p 120hz ,it only allows me to choose

1440p 60hz

1080p 60hz

1080p 120hz

Basically the monitor supports that 1440p 120hz. How can i fix that?

:)

FiratIren, Dec 23, 2020
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Console Wars (TIME TO STOP)

I think Xbox is gonna take over Sony for sure once the Series X is out
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Gaming world taken by surprise!

I think Sony might rush the presentation of PS5 or they could try to upgrade the PS5 so it can compete with the Xbox Series X.
  4. ATOM HEART FF Win User

Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

If there is no audio optical out on the series X then I may well pass on this system and go with sony.
  5. shadwell17 Win User

xbox series x backwards compatability

Xbox series x will be able to play 4 generations of games. Backwards compatability for free. Sony makes you buy the same game over and over.
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Gaming world taken by surprise!

Sony will rush presentation of PS 5 now and sorry to say i realy dont like the look of the Series X
Thema:

1. : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 - Similar Threads - Series Sony 65Xf9005

2. Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4: I'm trying to get the g920 steering wheel to work for Dirt 4 on xbox series x. It doesn't however connect. It works on Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 4. Anyone who have an idea on how to solve it?
  3. Xbox original disc - Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original disc - Series X: Hi, I have a disc for the original xbox and its not playing on the series X despite being in the backward compatable list and available for purchase throught the store. I get the error messege...
  4. X box series x - game pass - play later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x - game pass - play later.: Where do I locate (and can subsequently play) the games which ive added to the “Play Later” feature on my xbox series x game pass menu? Having purchased an xbox series x and set up my profile:...
  5. xbox series S bad video quality on 1080 monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series S bad video quality on 1080 monitor: xbox series S, bad video quality on 1080p monitor it's impossible to play, the quality is similar to 360p how to fix this ? i played CAll of duty warzone , Control , Sekiro ....
  6. Robotic sounding audio on series X games

in XboX Insiders
    Robotic sounding audio on series X games: I am encountering audio issues while using Dolby atmos on series X games the audio is all robotic sounding and crackling it doesn't do this on non series x games so far the game I have experienced...
  7. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  8. Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...: https://i.imgur.com/gOI30lv.jpg See picture attached. I got new Sony headphones for Black Friday and plugged them into the Series X controller. I'm trying to hear all game audio through the...
  9. Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X: Hi Folks, Been an avid xbox gamer since the first xbox and will be looking to get the series x when it's out. My current TV is a Sony 50" kdl-50w807c which tbh is the best TV I have ever owned...
  10. Sony PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Who wins the Battle of Titans?

in XboX Insiders
    Sony PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Who wins the Battle of Titans?: [IMG] submitted by /u/saheel_abd [link] [comments]