: Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005

Discus and support : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 Hi guys. When i try to use 1440p 120hz on my tv it just does not allow 120hz. But it does 1080p 120hz What can be... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by FiratIren, Dec 23, 2020.

1. FiratIren
    FiratIren Guest

Hi guys.

When i try to use 1440p 120hz on my tv it just does not allow 120hz. But it does 1080p 120hz

What can be the reason? If the output set to AUTO(Recommended) the tv resolution 4k UHD can be choosen but the input lag is very high.

When set that output to HDMI i loose the 4k resolution and limited with the 1080p 60hz/120hz and 1440p/60hz

When it comes to my monitor Samsung C32GH70 1440p 144hz

With the output set to AUTO(recommended) Cbox series detects my 2k monitor as 4k UHD monitor and allows me to choose 4k UHD in resolution options. Hoe can it be possible?

When i set the output to HDMI in order to achive 1440p 120hz ,it only allows me to choose

1440p 60hz

1080p 60hz

1080p 120hz

Basically the monitor supports that 1440p 120hz. How can i fix that?

:)

FiratIren, Dec 23, 2020
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Console Wars (TIME TO STOP)

I think Xbox is gonna take over Sony for sure once the Series X is out
  3. ngocphi Win User

Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

Well ideas section for bc I'd gone but hate to burst your bubble but xbox one games are fully bc with series x

Now if you want a 4k update for the series x that is and always has been on the publisher side

Not ms or sony
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Gaming world taken by surprise!

I think Sony might rush the presentation of PS5 or they could try to upgrade the PS5 so it can compete with the Xbox Series X.
  5. ATOM HEART FF Win User

Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

If there is no audio optical out on the series X then I may well pass on this system and go with sony.
  6. shadwell17 Win User

xbox series x backwards compatability

Xbox series x will be able to play 4 generations of games. Backwards compatability for free. Sony makes you buy the same game over and over.
Thema:

1. : Xbox Series X / Sony 65Xf9005 - Similar Threads - Series Sony 65Xf9005

2. Xbox Series x with Controller doesn't work as expected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series x with Controller doesn't work as expected: Hello community, After 1 month from finally getting a new Xbox Series x, there’s now a huge lag in almost all controller buttons when it’s connected wirelessly, however, it works as expected when...
  3. Have I bought an Xbox X Series controller instead of an Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have I bought an Xbox X Series controller instead of an Xbox One?: Hi everyone, Please don't laugh... too hard !! I'm fairly new to the Xbox One, and I lost my original controller, so I bought a new one direct from the Microsoft store. However, now I'm not sure...
  4. Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S: So I just set up my brand new Series S today and downloaded the MCC and every single multiplayer and campaign is downloaded except the Halo Reach campaign. I can play the Reach multiplayer but...
  5. SONY KD-65XH9005 SONOS ARC & XBOX SERIES X Dolby Atmos Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    SONY KD-65XH9005 SONOS ARC & XBOX SERIES X Dolby Atmos Issues: I recently purchased a sonos arc which arrived last week, setup as per the sonos instructions and was all working fine. When the xbox series X is set to output dolby atmos the sound drops every...
  6. Xbox Series X significant audio delay with ARC receiver to TV (Sony X900H)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X significant audio delay with ARC receiver to TV (Sony X900H): So, I just got the Xbox Series X and it looks great, but I'm noticing very significant audio lag with the console. Seems like I'm not the only one either, as there are many posts about this issue....
  7. Sony X900h + Xbox Series X = Can't enable VRR or Low-Latency Mode - HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Sony X900h + Xbox Series X = Can't enable VRR or Low-Latency Mode - HELP: I've confirmed my Xbox is plugged into HDMi port 4 on the Sony X900h, with a brand new HDMI cable that supports 8k. I just got a software update on the Sony a short while ago, and it says there's...
  8. Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...: https://i.imgur.com/gOI30lv.jpg See picture attached. I got new Sony headphones for Black Friday and plugged them into the Series X controller. I'm trying to hear all game audio through the...
  9. Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X: Hi Folks, Been an avid xbox gamer since the first xbox and will be looking to get the series x when it's out. My current TV is a Sony 50" kdl-50w807c which tbh is the best TV I have ever owned...
  10. Sony PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Who wins the Battle of Titans?

in XboX Insiders
    Sony PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Who wins the Battle of Titans?: [IMG] submitted by /u/saheel_abd [link] [comments]