Xbox Series x start up screen with xbox logo glitches at 1440p 120hz.

Discus and support Xbox Series x start up screen with xbox logo glitches at 1440p 120hz. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, if you setup your video to 1440p at 120 hz, when you start your Xbox series X, the start up screen glitches a bit with a small break when the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/speed69pt, Nov 11, 2020.

1. /u/speed69pt
    /u/speed69pt Guest

Hello, if you setup your video to 1440p at 120 hz, when you start your Xbox series X, the start up screen glitches a bit with a small break when the logo shows up. At 4k 60hz no problem.

submitted by /u/speed69pt
    [link] [comments]

/u/speed69pt, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X. 1440p lies.

Without display 1.4 support there is no reason to target 1440p at 120hz. Only screens are able to do this have 4k 120hz with HDMI2.1.
    Hi,

Sorry you feel this way, but that is not true. There are compatibility issues with monitors and the Series X/S sure, but there are some monitors that can do 1440P 120Hz via HDMI 2.0 without issues.

The Five listed here
    from Rtings.com can all support 120Hz @ 1440P over HDMI 2.0.

I have also seen on here that the Samsung G7 can also do 1440P @120Hz effortlessly.

Just because your monitor doesn't work doesn't Microsoft were lying.

Also there is a lot more to the Series X than just a fast SSD. It has a GPU at least twice as fast as the Xbox One X and a CPU 3x faster. The Series X also has Raytracing.
  3. JS92 Win User

Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  4. APRenner13 Win User

120Hz at 1440p

For the Xbox one X you have to choose one or the other reguardless of the monitors specs. Either 1080p at 120hz or 1440p at 60hz. The Series X thats coming in November will support 4k at 120hz at the same time. đź‘Ť
  5. Icares974 Win User

Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

Hi ! Do you know if Xbox series X will support and run in 1440p/120hz with a MSI Optix MAG27CQ ?

Thanks for your help :)
  6. JasonHalliburton Win User

Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

I have a Samsung CHG70, it supports 1440P 120hz. If you want HDR you have to set it for freesync on the monitor and turn VRR on the xbox. Im hoping the series x supports 1440P 120hz with HDR on and not having to turn freesync on at all because its only
    limited to 80fps i believe.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series x start up screen with xbox logo glitches at 1440p 120hz. - Similar Threads - Series start screen

2. Series x static on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x static on start up: Most of the time when I boot up my series x it just shows a static flickering screen doesn't matter whatever ports I put it in it does the same thing is this known issue?...
  3. Buzzing sound when starting up XBOX SERIES X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing sound when starting up XBOX SERIES X: Hi guys! Can someone advice, whether this is the normal behavior of the console: when I start it up, besides the beep sound of the console, there is this weird short vibration? It doesn't feel...
  4. Xbox One series X ne démarre plus /Xbox One series X won't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One series X ne démarre plus /Xbox One series X won't start anymore: >>>> text translated into English below <<<< Bonjour tout le monde, Hier, j'ai eu cette chance d'obtenir une Xbox One Series X suite une pré-commande Day-one. Lancement hier dans la soirée,...
  5. XBox Series X can not turned on with the Controller when in „Fast Start“ Mode in the settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X can not turned on with the Controller when in „Fast Start“ Mode in the settings: I think I found some kind of a bug. If my XBox it set to Energy Safe Mode everything is fine. I can start my XBox Series X using the XBox Button on the Controller. If my XBox Series X is set to...
  6. PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.: PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI CEC corrected the issue. My LG CX wasn't...
  7. Xbox Series X doesn't start from controller and instant-on mode doesn't work. Turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X doesn't start from controller and instant-on mode doesn't work. Turns off...: My Xbox Series X has some issues which I don't saw specified on "Known Issues" topic. 1) It doesn't start by pressing Xbox button on controller. I had to press the power button to boot it. 2)...
  8. Buzzing sound when starting the Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Buzzing sound when starting the Xbox Series X: Plenty of Series X users including me have a weird mechanical sound when the console start, is this normal and could it be patched ? This is loud and only occurs if the disk drive is empty....
  9. COD Warzone started crashing my Series X......

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Warzone started crashing my Series X......: The game was working fine on the external drive two days ago, then it started shutting the Series X off when it was trying to load the game. I then moved it to the internal drive, that did not...
  10. Xbox Series X reinstalling games when starting it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X reinstalling games when starting it: So I've been playing fifa 21 and Halo Masterchieve Collection on my Series X and today I tried the quick resume out for the first time and just when I was loaded in the game it said that I have to...