Xbox series x starts up half screen issue!

Discus and support Xbox series x starts up half screen issue! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not all the time but when I boot up my xbox series x on the TV - right half of the screen is green and the other left half is the main xbox menu but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silver Fox9892, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Xbox series x starts up half screen issue!

Not all the time but when I boot up my xbox series x on the TV - right half of the screen is green and the other left half is the main xbox menu but its kinda blurry is there a fix to this to stop the split green screen or do I have to deal with it and just reboot the console as this happens maybe 4 times a month...?

:)

Silver Fox9892, Sep 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Silver

May I know if you tried using a brand new HDMI cable or connecting the console to a different HDMI and test?
    Or what else did you tried to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. RabidStorm02 Win User

Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi.

I am having this same issue. Mine started about a week and a half ago, soon after the latest OS update to my series x. similarly, it works fine with my hotspot. My family has a Xbox one, and one x, which are having no issues, but my series X is having issues. I’m guessing it must be a bug in the operating system, but please keep the thread updated if you find a solution!
  4. digga182 Win User

How to fix error code 0x8007023e

I have the same issue on my Xbox series X I hard reset the console and now its worse than before I reset it. I started up my Xbox one X and no issues with that when I started up a game.
  5. COKEBOYJAY88 Win User

Who is Responsible?

What update did u do mine series x has been taking forever to load pass the start up animation screen
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x starts up half screen issue! - Similar Threads - series starts half

2. BUG series X - disc install that also has updates when started - dead slow and queue oscillates

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG series X - disc install that also has updates when started - dead slow and queue oscillates: I have this on two disc installed games now and sure it is Series X bug: - Rise of Tomb Raider - Quantum Break So needing updates or additional content this behavior comes - install queue...
  3. Control: Ultimate Edition for Series X won't start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control: Ultimate Edition for Series X won't start a game: I had played Control when it was on Gamepass and ended up buying the Ultimate Edition when it was cheap in the games store. I start the Ultimate Edition and it brings up the menu, but once it...
  4. Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, crashes on start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, crashes on start up.: Hi, having trouble with Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, been using it this year only on xbox, recently it crashs on start up and takes me to home screen, uninstall, and installed fresh, same issueHi,...
  5. Start button not recognised in Ultra Street Fighter IV, on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Start button not recognised in Ultra Street Fighter IV, on Series X: Strange problem - when I start up Ultra Street Fighter IV on Series X (360 back-compatible) the game loads up and starts to play the intro, but it doesn't recognise when I press "start", so I...
  6. My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason: This problem happened to me last night when I was going to sleep, I had turned off my xbox about 3 hours ago and was about to go to sleep when the X on the power button on the console started to...
  7. Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S.: I’ve had an issue with installing and playing games. I would attempt to start and nothing happened. On top of that, I haven’t been able to install games, they stop randomly. I’ve tried resetting,...
  8. Dark Souls Xbox 360 starts to run choppy on Xbox Series X|S consoles if both 120 HZ and VRR...

in XboX Insiders
    Dark Souls Xbox 360 starts to run choppy on Xbox Series X|S consoles if both 120 HZ and VRR...: If a user on Xbox Series X|S consoles has 120 HZ enabled alongside VRR enabled, Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game Dark Souls starts to run choppy. Either reducing 120 HZ to 60 HZ or disabling VRR...
  9. Xbox Series S Start up/ Shut Down Chime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Start up/ Shut Down Chime: I purchased a series s 6 months ago and have been having this issue where when I start my console, it will do the start chime, power off chime, but still continue to play. The light source from my...
  10. XBOX Series X - How to STOP adding games to the Quick Start Menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X - How to STOP adding games to the Quick Start Menu?: Thank you for reading this. Recently I got an XBOX Series X and started playing Assassins Creed: Valhalla (awesome game BTW) But myself and other players are being plagued by: Error 0x20000005...