xbox series x still doesn't work properly

Discus and support xbox series x still doesn't work properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox series x takes forever to play games. original xbox, 360, xone, whatever. disc or downloaded. I will try to play a game and nothing happens. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KwisatzHaderahk, Jun 9, 2021.

1. xbox series x still doesn't work properly

My xbox series x takes forever to play games. original xbox, 360, xone, whatever. disc or downloaded. I will try to play a game and nothing happens. i have to press A to launch the game numerous times before anything happens. half the time the game starts to play, then quits. if it decides to play, it takes 5 minutes to sync data, then maybe launches. sometimes i have to restart the xbox and that works.

I tried to do a hard reset, but nothing happened and it simply powered off.

I've had this thing less than a month and it doesn't work. what do i do with this?

:)

KwisatzHaderahk, Jun 9, 2021
  2. SaulGuerrero2 Win User

Forza horizon 2 disc not working on xbox series x

it doesn't work on xbox series x im guessing it is because of the kinect feature
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox Series X not working properly

Please access Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support since the console is unable to detect or connect to your home network. One more thing to check if the console is updated, if not please check this link About system updates on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One | Xbox Support

Regarding the controller I recommend checking this link: Troubleshoot issues with an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If the issue still persists, it would be best to submit a repair order using this link Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Just Dance on Xbox Series X

Considering the Kinect doesn't work with the Xbox One X without the use of an adapter (which Microsoft no longer makes), I highly doubt Microsoft will suddenly make it work with the Xbox Series X.

Kinect is dead and should stay dead, it was a terrible idea for the Xbox One and its still a terrible idea.
  5. CarstenH.1 Win User

Call of Duty will not play

I have The same Problem,Xbox one x works without Problems,purchased The crossgen Bundle for my new series x and IT doesn't start !
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One S

The Series S/X is the new Xbox console. One games will work on a Series S/X because of backwards compatibility, but it doesn't work the other way around. Some games have been made for both, so you would need to make sure to buy a game compatible with the
    One.
Thema:

xbox series x still doesn't work properly

1. xbox series x still doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - series still doesn't

2. The fan on my Series S is still on after a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    The fan on my Series S is still on after a few minutes: When I turned off my Xbox, the fan stayed on for a few minutes, but my Xbox is in energy-saving mode. So I was wondering why the fan stayed on for so long although my Xbox is in energy-saving...
  3. Xbox Series X is Still Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is Still Crashing: So I sent my system back that I bought dwy 1, back in April, they send me a different one. I've finally got time to play it and this is happening. I was playing jurassic world and all of a sudden...
  4. Xbox series X still shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X still shutting off: Hi does anyone’s Xbox series x still randomly shut itself off after a good few hours of playtime on it. The console just freezes when playing gta then it shuts down I don’t know if this is a...
  5. Xbox series x still shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x still shutting off: Hi does anyone’s Xbox series x still randomly shut itself off after a good few hours of playtime on it. The console just freezes when playing gta then it shuts down I don’t know if this is a...
  6. Third series x console still doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third series x console still doesn't work: I got my xbox series x on day one. Loved it for about three months. Then the HDMI port went out. So I contacted customer support and had it shipped off. Got my replacement in and the console...
  7. Xbox series X still shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X still shutting down: Console still shutting down even after the recent insider patches they have brought out to try and fix this issue. Playing for 14 hours straight on gta then console just freezes then shuts down....
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website: Once again I am here with my Elite Controller issues which has been compounded by the fact I can't even request a repair/replacement as the website doesn't appear to work or recognise my...
  9. is there still warranty for second hand xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there still warranty for second hand xbox series x?: is there still warranty for second hand xbox series x? 50104be8-5fda-4770-8bff-48a52d10d6ce
  10. F1 2020 voice commands feature doesn't work even on Series X! We are still paying the price...

in XboX Insiders
    F1 2020 voice commands feature doesn't work even on Series X! We are still paying the price...: For all these years, in each F1 edition, Codemasters blame Microsoft and Microsoft blame Codemasters. So what now? New generation is here and I can't believe Xbox still can't be able to support...