Xbox Series X - "The Pre-Order Glitch"

Discus and support Xbox Series X - "The Pre-Order Glitch" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft....... from all of your die-hard gamers......**** I'm in the same boat as hundreds, if not thousands of others in here who pre-ordered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChuckNorrisUSAF, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X - "The Pre-Order Glitch"

Dear Microsoft.......

from all of your die-hard gamers......****

I'm in the same boat as hundreds, if not thousands of others in here who pre-ordered via your website. I have a confirmation email with an order number, received on Sep 22nd at 9:30 am. Since then, nothing. I verified my order was under my order history
    on my account. That lasted for about a week, then poof, it disappeared. I've double check my payment (PayPal)....nothing. I've refreshed and re-logged into my account, no order listed between wasting money on Madden and Flight Sim 2020. I take that back,
    Flight Sim 2020 was my lone highlight of the year.

I've called your fabulous (and outsourced) CUSTOMER SUPPORT line 4 separate times. 1st Time: "well since you have your confirmation email, you should be good" 2nd Time: I'm sorry, that's not right, you should be able to see your order in your order
    history. But you have your order email. Yea, dont worry, I dont need to look, you will get it. *that guy was rude as **** by the way* 3rd Time: Hey sir, Yea we see there is an order there but we can not view it (he didn't have the permissions to look
    at my account??) 4th Time: Yea, we are aware of a glitch with our system regarding pre-orders. We are just now processing our Sep 22nd orders." Wait......you're just NOW doing that??

So....after that recap, I was basically led in circles 4 separate times. Your "glitch" is a joke. You're a billion dollar industry leading computer and software company and you guys had a "glitch" in your ordering systems?

So my question is, are you going to honor my order or you going to tell me the same bs line that every other support person did and say "it's on its way", when in fact it's not.

:)

ChuckNorrisUSAF, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

3. squeezil1 Win User

Xbox Series X Pre order from Microsoft.com

No guarantee, but baring shipping issues they are pretty good at getting it there on time, if not early.
    I pre-ordered the Series X direct from Microsoft, and it appears on my MS Order History. However, I've not received a confirmation e-mail that the order was placed. Was there a glitch with sending of e-mail confirmations for the pre-orders? Should I be
    concerned with the status of my order?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

When you pre-order, check to see if the games you want have Smart Delivery. That means you can pre-order the Xbox One version, but you'll get the Series X version for free when it launches. If that's the case, then go ahead and pre-order the One version.

Otherwise, the One games should still be improved when played on the Series X (https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/28/xbox-series-x-next-generation-backward-compatibility/)
    so it's just a matter of which version you want.
  5. DJ SOSA NYC Win User

Xbox series X pre-order canceled

Same thing happened to me. It just vanished. Pre order for the series x was there until today. I got no notification of the pre order getting cancelled either.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X preorder

Pre-orders are starting at 8am for most places (you can check here for
    where you are).

As far as scalpers/bots, that would really be up to where you're pre-ordering from and how their website is set up.
Thema:

Xbox Series X - "The Pre-Order Glitch"

1. Xbox Series X - "The Pre-Order Glitch" - Similar Threads - Series Pre Order

2. Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?: I preordered the Series X on the desktop Microsoft Store on the first day of preordering back in September and received the new console on release day last week (November) - I was charged upon...
  3. Xbox Series pre-order was cancelled today.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series pre-order was cancelled today.: Has any one else had this happen to them? I was one of the first wave pre-orders for the Xbox Series X consoles. I received an email on 11/4/2020 that Microsoft was unable to charge my debit card...
  4. Any idea of when Xbox Series X pre-orders will be fulfilled?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Any idea of when Xbox Series X pre-orders will be fulfilled?: Pre-ordered in Singapore - no communication yet about when it might be delivered. Anyone with any visibility? 4856664b-7283-407e-b7a3-e452dcaf2ab1
  5. Xbox series X warranty starts on pre-order date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty starts on pre-order date: I checked my series x on my devices page, and the warranty expires 23 Sept 2021, which means that it started o. Pre-order date. Over a month before it shipped for the 10. Nov release. I preordered...
  6. Pre order for xbox series x says cancelled ???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order for xbox series x says cancelled ???: I'm in major panic mode right now because on my order details it now says my xbox series x order is 'cancelled' ! I ordered it on 22nd September and it has an order number and all my bank details...
  7. Microsoft cancelled my series X pre order that I placed on september 22. Now they will not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft cancelled my series X pre order that I placed on september 22. Now they will not...: I am very frustrated. I pre ordered my series X on the day the pre orders went live in September. On November 2 my bank messaged me about a possible 534.99$ fraud charge, I authorized the payment....
  8. Why didn't I get my pre-ordered Xbox Series X today as it said I would?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why didn't I get my pre-ordered Xbox Series X today as it said I would?: Why did t I get my pre-ordered Xbox Series X today? 8543261b-3b9e-4275-b120-017f6bb9c5a8
  9. Xbox Series X|S pre-orders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S pre-orders: My Xbox Series S that I pre-ordered on September 22 still says “Pre-ordered” as the order status and today is launch day and it was suppose to be delivered today so I called Microsoft to see what...
  10. xbox series s , cold war pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s , cold war pre order: hello ive pre ordered the next gen versiin of cold war , and although on my one it says i own it when i clck on the series s to pre load its asking for 64.99 , i thought it went off my gamer tag ?...