Xbox series x thinks it's overheating?

Discus and support Xbox series x thinks it's overheating? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This isn't happening to my series x it's happening to a friend's but randomly while playing his Xbox will hard reset and give an Xbox overheated... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/austinwm1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. /u/austinwm1
    /u/austinwm1 Guest

This isn't happening to my series x it's happening to a friend's but randomly while playing his Xbox will hard reset and give an Xbox overheated warning. We've tested the temperature coming out and it's producing the same amount of as mine. It's like it thinks it's over heating but it's not actually overheating. It's done this a handful of times mainly on certain games(at one point it happened anytime he got in static smoke on rogue company but this stopped after a patch) today it happened randomly playing fall guys.

Has anyone seen an issue about this or know a solution? His series x is out of warranty (though he got it through all access and it's still during his plan so that may have an effect on that).

submitted by /u/austinwm1
    [link] [comments]

/u/austinwm1, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Lil DW Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

I have been thinking the same here. The xbox series X sound amazing and i am looking forward to it. but i have the Xbox one s at the minute And think I should get the Xbox X Soon or wait fot the series x.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Obsolete Consoles

I dont think the Xbox Series X will render the S or the X obsolete.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Compatibility

5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox series S ?

I think Xbox Lockheart will be the Series S XBOX with a little more power than the current XBOX One X (Scorpio). I think on the basis of Lockheart there will also be an XBOX Series C in the form of a cube (half height like the Series X) since the Blueray
    drive will be missing here.
  6. XboxIsBetterThanPlay Win User

New Xbox?

Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x thinks it's overheating? - Similar Threads - series thinks overheating

2. Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...: The Xbox Series X|S will be exactly 5 years old on Nov. 10th, 2025, and Windows 10 is out of support by then. I’ll get a $750.00 or more plus 6% tax and shipping Xbox Series X bundle with all of...
  3. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...: I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never once had an issue on my original Xbox one. I...
  4. Xbox series s thinks headset is connected to elite controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s thinks headset is connected to elite controller: Just like the title, plain and simple as there is no other way to say it. My xbox thinks a headset is connected which isn't (Its the anniversary headset) and its really frustrating. I hear audio...
  5. Discussion: Do you think it’ll be easy to get an Xbox Series X in 3 years, including...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think it’ll be easy to get an Xbox Series X in 3 years, including...: I’m not blowing $300 plus Commonwealth of Pennsylvania sales tax on the S when I’ll enjoy everything the X has. I’ll keep all the $720 on my Amazon account awaiting my ability to get an Xbox...
  6. Series X, Console thinks headset is connected, So TV has no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X, Console thinks headset is connected, So TV has no sound: Hi All, My 2 day old Series X does not provide sound to my TV. It previously did. I had watched Netflix. Later I played online with friends. The next day when I got on, I was asked to do an...
  7. My Xbox series s i think its getting heat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s i think its getting heat: My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat 30c5e1fd-65a0-4bb7-a9ea-fd41148aa474
  8. I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X: I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest for join Game Pass and "Buy as Gift" Menu need...
  9. Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke: every game I play has jagged edges, when I stand still and when I move my camera in games. I have tried too mess with all of my Display settings and nothing works and hooked my original XBOX1 and...
  10. Xbox series X thinks I have a mouse plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X thinks I have a mouse plugged in: I plugged in a mouse to hover over some information in game for more details and then took it out. Now y Xbox thinks I still have a mouse plugged in and I can't move properly in any game that used...