Xbox Series X tile missing from dash?

Discus and support Xbox Series X tile missing from dash? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I have been having an issue with the dashboard for the last week or so. The 2nd give feedback tile is missing? So I basically have the first... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SABR3TRON, Oct 27, 2021.

1. /u/SABR3TRON
    /u/SABR3TRON Guest

Hey, I have been having an issue with the dashboard for the last week or so.

The 2nd give feedback tile is missing? So I basically have the first feedback tile and the advertisement tile.. Leaving a blank space at the end where the advertisement tile should be?

Has anyone else had the problem?

Thank you, Matt

submitted by /u/SABR3TRON
    [link] [comments]

/u/SABR3TRON, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Wadski Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

Microsoft are moving away from Live tiles on Win10 therefore i suspect we’ll see some other changes to the Xbox layout too come Series X
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox series S ?

I think Xbox Lockheart will be the Series S XBOX with a little more power than the current XBOX One X (Scorpio). I think on the basis of Lockheart there will also be an XBOX Series C in the form of a cube (half height like the Series X) since the Blueray
    drive will be missing here.
  4. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring

For a start. I'm missing 29 games from my Xbox series X ready to install list. A few are borderlands, borderlands 2 and the pre sequel and Call of Duty Modern warfare.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox one

Hi,

All Xbox One games with the exception of the Kinect titles work on Series X. In fact, they don't just work, they actually run better, with smoother frame rates.

From a console gaming perspective, this kind of BC is pretty ground-breaking. It means that essentially the Series X is actually 'forward compatible', not really backwards compatible. It also means that right from the moment you turn it on, it can run over 2,000 tiles.

The original Xbox and the 360 are totally different hardware architecture. To make these games BC Microsoft's BC team had to take each game and manually reverse engineer and recompile them to run on the Xbox One architecture. This isn't a quick process and is the main reason only around 577 Xbox 360 and 44 titles from the original Xbox run on both the Xbox one and Series X consoles.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X tile missing from dash? - Similar Threads - Series tile missing

2. Xbox Series X as a 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X as a 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player: Can’t seem to find a definitive answer online. Was going to buy a 4K Blu-Ray Player but many of them say it’s Upscaled 4K and many reviews say that many players have freezing issues etc. Does...
  3. Sea gate external storage and Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea gate external storage and Xbox series s: Ok so basically I have an Xbox one with a sea gate external storage plugged into it. I have a lot of games on the external storage and some of them are disc games. For example overwatch and...
  4. Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x: I got an xbox series x last week and been playing GTA 5 and some other games. I could play GTA 5 smoothly but had some weird green glitches on the screen and once the game crashed , froze the...
  5. Smart Delivery Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart Delivery Series S: Hi, I'm confused by smart delivery on the Series S. If a physical copy of a game states smart delivery Series X/S how is it possible to have it on my Series S. For example Cyber Punk 2077...
  6. xbox elite series 2 sent out for warranty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite series 2 sent out for warranty: i recently received my Xbox elite series 2 controller back from warranty today and when i sent it out for warranty i sent all the original accessories and box with the charge doc and when I...
  7. Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off: I feel like this should be an option considering it was on xbox 360 submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series s screen discoloration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s screen discoloration: [img] so, here's an image of the issue. My TV is just fine, however the Xbox series s displays the screen as this. Any one got an awnser? 6edba93d-fc92-42a5-bda1-b2a74de269c2
  9. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips: Hi, I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general: 1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could decide how transparent your home tiles are...
  10. Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?: Have transparent tiles been removed on the next-gen Xbox consoles? I went into the personalisation settings on my Xbox Series S and there wasn't an option to change the tile transparency like...