Xbox Series X - Turning off mid-game - NBA 2K21

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Turning off mid-game - NBA 2K21 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have searched this for weeks. My console does just fine for the most part. I can play single player games all day long with no issue. But when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N3RDWARDS, Apr 20, 2021.

1. N3RDWARDS
    N3RDWARDS Guest

I have searched this for weeks. My console does just fine for the most part. I can play single player games all day long with no issue. But when I connect to online matches my system runs real hot and then switches off without warning. I typically experience this with NBA 2k21 and only when I play online matches. It's driving me insane at this point.

I have adjusted power saving options, reformatted the console, reinstalled nba 2k. I've tried it with the console standing up and laying down. I have the system with at least 6 inches of free space around it on all sides. Is anyone else experiencing this or found a fix?

:)

N3RDWARDS, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Nba 2k21

Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. RYDER9505 Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

• nba 2k21 i know they gone do something for KObe
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Nba 2k21

Hello justinluftig,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can play NBA 2K21 with your friend that plays on an Xbox One X while you play on the Xbox One S. Xbox One games can be played on the
    original Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox one X. This means you will be able to play with you friend. We hope this information helps
    justinluftig!
  6. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Turning off mid-game - NBA 2K21 - Similar Threads - Series Turning off

2. Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard.: It only happens there, I can play games normally. submitted by /u/Watashiwa2d [link] [comments]
  3. Series X controller turns off only seconds after turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller turns off only seconds after turning on: Ive just start having an issue where my series x controller will turn on when i hold the power button but will not stay on. It fades off only seconds after veing turned on and has repeated to do...
  4. xbox series x turns off by itself when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x turns off by itself when playing games: I went to play with my friend on Minecraft work perfectly fine until I play some rainbow after like 30 seconds - 1 minute it's turns off it's annoying and I just got it fixed by Microsoft I'm...
  5. Xbox Series X controller turns off consistently while fully charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller turns off consistently while fully charged: My xbox series X controller shuts off 3,4,5 times every minute despite having brand new batteries. This controller is only 5 months old and is updated with the latest firmware. This issue makes...
  6. Xbox Series S - Fan dont turn off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - Fan dont turn off: I noticed since last update that even i turn my Xbox off the fan still goas on. Im not talking about 10-15 min but several hours. Sometimes the fan stops but in this case i find the xbox is very...
  7. Xbox series X turning itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turning itself off: My Xbox serise X keeps turning itself off while playing some game: - Se of thieves - Grounded - Skyrim - Elder scorlls online - Dead by daylight 5 to name a few. This wasnt an issues at...
  8. Can't turn off xbox series x controller on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn off xbox series x controller on pc: The controller is connected via usb cable. If i connect it before turning the pc on, the controller remains off until pressing the xbox button, so there must be a way to turn it off without...
  9. Xbox series X turns off when playing games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X turns off when playing games: I don’t know where to post this but I’m still having problems with the Xbox series X when playing Cold War, WoWs legends, r6 and minecraft. Any way to fix this? submitted by /u/WorriedGiraffe3...
  10. Xbox series x randomly turning off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x randomly turning off: Whenever I load up minecraft and go into a world, 5 seconds in, my game freezes and shuts off with no error message. I know it’s not over heating because the xbox isn’t hot and it has a fan behind...