Xbox series X turning off randomly only for next gen games ?

Discus and support Xbox series X turning off randomly only for next gen games ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my Xbox keeps turning off randomly while playing the next gen version of Cold War , but before this I was playing rocket league which obviously... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Boade_, Nov 25, 2020.

1. /u/Boade_
    /u/Boade_ Guest

So my Xbox keeps turning off randomly while playing the next gen version of Cold War , but before this I was playing rocket league which obviously isn’t next gen enhances and had no turn offs within the hour I was playing it , but had 4 turn offs while playing Cold War. So is it the next gen games or the console ?

submitted by /u/Boade_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Boade_, Nov 25, 2020
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  3. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  4. annix Win User

Xbox Series X

As already made clear in the thread, the Xbox Series X is the next gen Xbox, but Microsoft is now viewing Xbox as a family of products, of which the series X is now a member. There will be games which are only compatible with the next gen series, but I
    expect that your full back library will move forward with you.
  5. AdamAlassaad Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

I’m having the same problem man, although I don’t believe it’s an Xbox Series X issue. I haven’t bought next gen and am still only on the Xbox One X and my game constantly crashes ONLY while playing Cold War. I have no clue how to fix my own issue but
    for Series X users I hear that turning off Ray Tracing is an easy temporary fix. I’ve also heard that this issue has been breaking peoples Series X so you might just want to hold off on playing until they release a patch.
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

If the Xbox Series X will be availeble today? simple the Xbox Series X. Next gen console and you can play all the xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games...

Regards
Thema:

1. Xbox series X turning off randomly only for next gen games ? - Similar Threads - series turning off

2. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....
  3. My Series S still keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S still keeps turning off: My Xbox series S just turns off after around 15 seconds of me not touching my controller. c404fa2d-327f-4a68-a01b-500aa154f8b7
  4. Series X turns off in seconds after being turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turns off in seconds after being turned on: Hi Everyone, Just attempted to boot up my series x after 2 weeks away on holidays. Problem is it shuts itself off seconds after being turned on. Has anyone had this issue and figured out a fix?...
  5. Xbox series X controller unpairing when turning off xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller unpairing when turning off xbox: does anyone else have the issue when you turn of the xbox your controller starts flashing, i then have to take the batteries out to turn of the controller. when i turn xbox back on i have to...
  6. Xbox Series X HDMI-CEC Bug - Turning off the Xbox does not turn off the LG TV

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X HDMI-CEC Bug - Turning off the Xbox does not turn off the LG TV: This video shows exactly what is happening: https://youtu.be/8VAbfkq2OS4 But as a description: Turning on the Xbox Series X turns on the TV Turning off the Xbox Series X does not turn off the...
  7. Xbox Series S freeze and turn off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S freeze and turn off.: Hi, I have a problem with my Xbox Series S. This problem appeared while I was playing with AC Valhalla. There is no exact point at the game or something like that. It's just full random. The game...
  8. Series X Power light won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Power light won't turn off: [img] This is my Series X when it is turned off. Regardless of whether it is left in Instant On or Power Saving mode, the light refuses to switch off. Problem started a couple of weeks ago but as...
  9. USB recording Series X crashes and turns off

in XboX Insiders
    USB recording Series X crashes and turns off: Anytime I'm recording to my USB stick in 1080p or 4k the series X will crash and turn off completely. Have to power back on. This just seems to happen randomly when recording to usb stick for a 1...
  10. : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x: : Tv turns off after 10 minutes with xbox series x Hi all , this is just a post to help (even if it's just one person I've helped it'll be worth it as it driven me mental) Here's my setup , xbox...