Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9

Discus and support Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, 1. Is it possible to use gaming screen samsung odyssey G9 ultrawide 32:9 with xbox series x? 2. Will the picture be correct in the frame and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MariusFuruberg, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9

Hi,

1. Is it possible to use gaming screen samsung odyssey G9 ultrawide 32:9 with xbox series x?

2. Will the picture be correct in the frame and with 4K?

:)

MariusFuruberg, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  2. MindOfTim Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

I looked into it some more and it does look really impressive! I think I would go for one of the series X does end up supporting ultrawide monitors!
  3. Sitchenn Win User

Halo Infinite

I am quite interested in not only Infinite, but I'm curious to see the launch of their new graphics engine technology and how well it will scale on the One but also the Series X - not to mention on a maxed out PC with ultrawide!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will the xbox series x support ultrawide 21:9 displays?

Hi,

We haven't seen any information regarding this yet. It's likely that at launch this won't yet be available.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

Series X ultrawide support

I'm sure they will since Microsoft is the early adopter of these things. First HDR, first Dolby vision, etc..
  6. IKEVOI 71 Win User

Series X ultrawide support

I agree with others would be cool
Thema:

Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9

1. Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9 - Similar Threads - series ultrawide

2. Ray tracing on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ray tracing on series x: Noticing rendering issues with RE 8 with ray tracing on, it looks pretty bad. Blotches of unrendered things everywhere. Tried to provide an example but the picture file was too large . Wondering...
  3. Series x remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x remote play: Anyone know why when I use remote play the screen of the tv flashes for a second and the picture on the tv is more dull and washed out but looks fine on my phone? After disconnecting remote play...
  4. Xbox series S and an ultrawide monitor issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S and an ultrawide monitor issue: Hello! I have a problem regarding my display My Xbox series S is connected through the hdmi cable with my iiyama 34" (3440x1440) ultrawide monitor. The problem is that I've read that the...
  5. Will the xbox series x support ultrawide 21:9 displays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the xbox series x support ultrawide 21:9 displays?: Will the xbox series x support ultrawide 21:9 displays? f70cdcd0-543c-4d0d-900d-3c1536ecc215
  6. Xbox Series X Compatibility with the Alienware 34” UltraWide Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Compatibility with the Alienware 34” UltraWide Monitor: I recently puchased this konitor about a month or two ago for my PC. knowing it has HDMI 1.4 in addition to display ports. Am i truly even able to play Series X to any respectable efficiancy, or...
  7. Xbox Series X - Ultrawide Monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X - Ultrawide Monitor: My question is, in the Xbox Series X i will can play in a ultrawide monitor without the black borders on the screen? Thks! 4e36aa64-701d-4f9b-a4bc-6168bd88c0c6
  8. Xbox Series X on 1080p and Ultrawide PC monitors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X on 1080p and Ultrawide PC monitors: Τhe above title is also the question. So will it be compatible with lower standard and ultrawide screens and if so, are its hdmi cables sufficient or it will need an older type? Thanks in...
  9. Series X ultrawide support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series X ultrawide support: Please Microsoft development team for xbox series X please for the love of god listen to samsung and add ultra wide monitor support i can only fathom buying there 49 inch curved monitor and...
  10. Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?: Hello fellow gamers, Ever since experiencing native ultrawide gaming at 3440x1440 @100hz on a 21:9 ratio and a curved panel, I have wished it would come to Xbox. For anyone who has not...