Xbox Series X User Interface (UI)

Discus and support Xbox Series X User Interface (UI) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will the Xbox Series X ever receive a update for 4K User interface(UI)? 5dd15184-3e53-4ce4-b3f7-2e6fde2bca80 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iron Sheek 973, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X User Interface (UI)

Will the Xbox Series X ever receive a update for 4K User interface(UI)?

:)

Iron Sheek 973, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes, there is an update currently being tested by the insiders but I don't know when it will go live as at yet.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Iron Sheek 973,

There is nothing official yet about that matter, however, you will all get updated if there is anything to be implemented!
  4. Kamu83Black Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

Compared to the current Xbox One interface, what improvements to the UI would you like to see on the Xbox Series X?
    i just want to be fast, the actual one is great for me
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

this new UI really is just horrible....

No Skill, you apparently don't know what a UI is, because what you described is ALSO a UI - it stands for "user interface" which means if you can interact with it, it's a UI... ;)
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X User Interface (UI) - Similar Threads - Series User Interface

2. Xbox Series S games stuck on ‘Queued’

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S games stuck on ‘Queued’: I just bought the series s and am trying to install 2k but it’s jsut stuck on it saying Queued. I have cancelled the install and started again with no change, I click install now and nothing...
  3. Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.: So let's say I'm in a different town, can I use my phone with Xbox to connect and play games on my home Xbox from my phone with my razer controller? Getting a trucking career started and debating...
  4. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  6. Can't sign in as a user on series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in as a user on series s: Got the new series s yesterday. When I try to sign in as a user I get the spinning circle for 30 seconds and then back to the screen telling me to click to sign up a new user. Help appreciated!...
  7. Adding more xbox360 users to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding more xbox360 users to Series X: Hi, I'm trying to play 360 multiplayer games on the series x and some of them require additional user accounts. Back in the day it was possible to have many accounts, not linked to email-adresses...
  8. [Possible Workaround] Please allow Users to force the Series X into "4:2:0" or "4:2:2" Mode...

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible Workaround] Please allow Users to force the Series X into "4:2:0" or "4:2:2" Mode...: Hi, As everyone has probably heard by now, the 2020 AVRs by Denon, Marantz and Yamaha cannot carry the 4K120HDR Output from the Xbox Series S/X over to the TV. However, it works for the PS5,...
  9. Two users, one couch: Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two users, one couch: Series X: Got my Series X delivered on 11/10, set it up, downloaded updates, but can't figure out how both my partner and I can sign in with separate controllers to play co-op games. Completely...
  10. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...