Xbox Series 'X' Video Bug?!

Discus and support Xbox Series 'X' Video Bug?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll make it short: All videos on my Xbox Series X look weird and not like they supposed to look, no matter if it's the bootup-logo, game trailers in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobRobocop, Nov 22, 2020.

1. RobRobocop
    RobRobocop Guest

I'll make it short:

All videos on my Xbox Series X look weird and not like they supposed to look, no matter if it's the bootup-logo, game trailers in the store or blu-rays.

Xbox Series 'X' Video Bug?! [​IMG]

Xbox Series 'X' Video Bug?! [​IMG]

Everything else like the menus, games and apps just work fine and look normal, it's really just the videos.

I tested the Xbox on 2 different TVs, I did 2 complete resets of the console, all new updates are installed.

Since everything else works fine I guess it could be a software problem (maybe even a faulty codec?)

The bug wasn't there when I got the console, so maybe it came with an update?

Is that a known issue? Because I couldn't find a single xbox owner with the same problem. Please help!

:)

RobRobocop, Nov 22, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
  3. Kalmarn Win User

The most memorable gaming moment of 2019.

Personal moments for me are getting 300k views on one of my YouTube videos, buying an Xbox One X and an Elite Series 2.

Also becoming an Xbox Ambassador and hoping that 2020 can be my big year for gaming.

Maybe see if I can afford a Series X??
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

The answer to all your questions is yes.

1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
  5. Jay O. Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

since there is quarantine everywhere, things goes to live video...

looking forward to X series...
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox series x and poweroutage/powercut, could it take damage?

search the following on youtube he shows the protection in the video, i cant post the link here as not allowed

"Xbox Series X Teardown - A Repairability Perspective"
Thema:

1. Xbox Series 'X' Video Bug?! - Similar Threads - Series 'X' Video

2. Xbox Series X confused by too many drives

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X confused by too many drives: I noticed something weird today when I went to do a Game Pass quest for Fallout 76 and the Game Pass app wanted to install it. I was SURE I had it installed. Turns out I DID but the Xbox wasn't...
  3. Series X shutting down in some games

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shutting down in some games: My series x keeps shutting down (around 30 mins in game then screen turns green on a single moment and console completely turns off but gamepad is still on) while playing Gears 5 and Grounded....
  4. About the Xbox series x (or this.gen consoles)

in XboX Insiders
    About the Xbox series x (or this.gen consoles): I was so excited to buy one, after I bought the one x and saw what it could do. I've been waiting on this console ever since the 360.....a long time.... This was the one.i was prepared to drop 500...
  5. Game Sharing with new Xbox X Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with new Xbox X Series: Hi, I have the new xbox x series which I have a family member account on to game share with. My xbox x series has her account as 'My Home Xbox' and her xbox one has my account on with the same...
  6. Xbox guide button not working on Android device with Series X controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox guide button not working on Android device with Series X controller: I tried connecting my new controller to my Samsung Galaxy s10e, and when I entered xCloud streaming, I tried opening the home menu and it just brought my phone to the android home screen, not the...
  7. Xbox Series X turning off by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turning off by itself: Xbox Series X turns itself off without any warning. It doesnt freeze or give any indication that anything is wrong, it just shuts down. The controller can’t be used to turn it back on either. It...
  8. Youtube app not turning on HDR on HDR videos? (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube app not turning on HDR on HDR videos? (Series X): Not sure what's going on. When I try to watch an HDR video via the Youtube app on the Series X, it just plays the video without HDR. This worked fine on the One X and works fine via the Youtube...
  9. Can I put video on a USB and play it on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I put video on a USB and play it on Xbox series X: Can I put video on a USB and play it on Xbox series X. Currently I am able to do this with various apps on my xbox one. Will I be able to continue to do so with an xbox series x?...
  10. Xbox series X turned off and now turn on autonatically without video signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turned off and now turn on autonatically without video signal: Hi, Yesterday I played with Xbox Serie X for 5 hours and it was all ok. Today my Xbox series X turned off in few minutes after I turned on. I've already tried to unplug for 30 minutes, but...