Xbox series x waitlist - let’s get this done before Christmas.

Discus and support Xbox series x waitlist - let’s get this done before Christmas. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can you guys do a waitlist for the Xbox series X? Microsoft would make more money by selling games and in game upgrades. No one is benefiting from some... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LuciusDrago-321, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Xbox series x waitlist - let’s get this done before Christmas.

Can you guys do a waitlist for the Xbox series X? Microsoft would make more money by selling games and in game upgrades. No one is benefiting from some scalper hoarding 100 Xbox series Xs in his basement. Accept of course the scalpers. Microsoft is making them a boatload of $$$.

submitted by /u/LuciusDrago-321
    [link] [comments]

/u/LuciusDrago-321, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Vinniebe86 Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

Depends on you do wanna wait for the series X or if you wanna play games now then buy a one s/x?

Just got my One X on for Christmas.
  3. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

Like the title says, Is the Xbox X|S unstable like the PS5 was at launch, or is it stable? When the Xbox X|S first launched, I heard stuff about it crashing, bricking, etc. I was wanting to know, so I know whether to get it now, or wait.
    Hello, I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas my console has been fine no crashing i would recommend you get one if you haven't already. Also issues that have been happening with series x/s Microsoft are working on them but mostly the issues are on the units that were on sale on the launch date.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X - 1440p?

Hi,

The maximum supported resolution of Series S will be 1440P. Series X just like the Xbox One X before it will support 1440P too.

It will work on your monitor, don't worry.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S over X?

In your situation, I would go with the Xbox Series S,

The Series S is aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

The Series X is aimed at 4K gaming,

Getting a Series X would mean that your spending an extra £/$200 to not play at 4K,

You could use that £/$200 saved by getting the Series S and a 1Tb SSD expansion card for about the same price as the Series X,

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
Thema:

Xbox series x waitlist - let’s get this done before Christmas.

1. Xbox series x waitlist - let’s get this done before Christmas. - Similar Threads - series waitlist let’s

2. Xbox Series S only recognizes external HDD as a Media Drive/ No Formatting Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S only recognizes external HDD as a Media Drive/ No Formatting Option: Hey All, I recently bought a Toshiba Canvio Ready Portable External Hard Drive 1TB and I plugged it into my Xbox Series S to store last gen games. I saw on various videos when you plug in an...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 is mapping A Button to open Game Bar PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 is mapping A Button to open Game Bar PC: When wired up to the PC it works fine, when connected to the PC's bluetooth the A button works as intended but ALSO opens and closes the Game Bar, as if I were hitting the Xbox Button. No issues...
  4. Xbox Series X Order

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Order: I ordered an Xbox Series X on November 24, and it's been 2 weeks since then and on the order details it just says, "Pending", but next to that it says, "Estimated Delivery Time December 14". Does...
  5. stereoscopic 3d backwards compatible xbox 360 games for xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stereoscopic 3d backwards compatible xbox 360 games for xbox series s: I am new to xbox and have an question: I was told that there are no stereoscopic 3d games for the xbox series s but that I can play backward compatible Xbox 360- stereoscopic games on my series s...
  6. Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos delay fixed with 4k 120 hz VRR enabled etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos delay fixed with 4k 120 hz VRR enabled etc: On Saturday December 4th I bought an LG C1 65 ". When I connected the xbox directly to the TV to have 4k 120hz VRR etc ... I discovered the delay in the dolby atmos connected to my AVR-X1500H, i...
  7. Xbox series x crashing or turning off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x crashing or turning off: Hi guys recently I got a series x ,and well in some games the Xbox turns off or freezes and then turn off,I saw somebody telling that it was with a recent update which causes most of this...
  8. Xbox series x crashing or turning off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x crashing or turning off: Hi guys recently I got a series x ,and well in some games the Xbox turns off or freezes and then turn off,I saw somebody telling that it was with a recent update which causes most of this...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller doesn't report paddles via Bluetooth with 5.11-5.13 firmware...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller doesn't report paddles via Bluetooth with 5.11-5.13 firmware...: Hello! We are checking each new firmware version, but since it appeared for the Insiders, there is no way to detect and use paddles as separate controls for Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...
  10. Alpha skip ahead- series X randomly turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead- series X randomly turns off: Anybody else's Xbox turning of randomly in the latest update. It happend when I was skipping forward on Netflix and when I loaded up YouTube but when I was playing fh5 nothing happend. submitted...