XBox Series X warranty return problem

Discus and support XBox Series X warranty return problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. After 3 days of very light use our Series X is not turning on. it beeps, flashes and switches off. I understand this is a common problem. The unit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HalitHulusi, Nov 21, 2020 at 6:32 PM.

1. HalitHulusi
    HalitHulusi Guest

Hi. After 3 days of very light use our Series X is not turning on. it beeps, flashes and switches off. I understand this is a common problem. The unit was bought from the Microsoft Store. I've tried to do an 'In Warranty -same unit repair' but the process
    ends up with an error message. Numerous calls to the helpline have not resulted in a solution - they usually cut me off! Not sure what to do? I could return for a refund (that process allows me to print a returns label) but I am aware that the return and
    refund would be for a unit that is working.

Bit stuck, frustrated. Any advice gratefully received.

H

:)

2. demonizer andy Win User

hi there , warranty issues are dealt with over at the support site, i would suggest trying the repair function at a later time as it is a busy period and there is a high volume of traffic at the moment, i am unsure why anyone would cut you off, as calls
    are only generally terminated if there is either no resolution at the end , or there is any aggression shown towards the agent.

i would suggest trying the online chat support function over at the support page, and someone should be able to process and e-mail you the returns labels or have a returns package sent out, there are usually 2 forms of repair and return procedures, one is
    you send it back for repair and if it cannot be repaired a replacement will be sent out if available or a refund if not, the other is where they take the cost of a new xbox from you , send out a new console if available and return the money once your console
    has been returned in its faulty state.
  3. dierkules Win User

Which browser did you try for the Repair process? It worked for me using Firefox.

IE, Edge, Chrome and Safari all weren't able to complete the process.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Warranty

Hi Inpurchased a xbox x, store did not offer exteneded warranty. They did say Ps5 offered online option. Wondering if Xbox does also if not. I should I return to store and wait for next sales of xbox
    Its upto the store to offer you extended warranty instore

HOWEVER if this is the x series you just contact ms store for ms complete warranty
  5. zeroice007 Win User

The end of Xbox Avatar Editor...

I think there concentration is on the xbox series x and Avatars will return fully supported I am sure
  6. TristanFraser Win User

Xbox warranty return problems

Yes, but I received an email from microsofts shipping partner and they said they would give me an e-label to send the controller to them but their was no e-label attached and it has been a week.
Thema:

1. XBox Series X warranty return problem - Similar Threads - Series warranty return

2. Warranty Series Elite 2 Controller No Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Series Elite 2 Controller No Help: I have literally exhaused all my resources. Im sick, im tired, and more importantly im hurt. I have been calling in for weeks trying to get my warranty updated on the series 2 elite contoller....
  3. Adding a Warranty to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a Warranty to Series X: Is there a quick link to add a warranty to my series X? 6cbb3ff9-4a35-47bd-b4c2-ab282d287dab
  4. Series X Extended warranty through Cust Service help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series X Extended warranty through Cust Service help.: Basically I have been trying to buy an extended warranty through MS complete. I bought my Series X from Gamestop. I have registered my device through the Microsoft website. However every time I...
  5. Xbox Series X , 3 years extended warranty with accidental damage

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X , 3 years extended warranty with accidental damage: Hi all Just been onto Microsoft to try and get 3 year extended warranty with accidental damage for £39 . Now they say ( after waiting 30 mins on phone ) they cannot do this as i did not buy from...
  6. Xbox Series X Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Warranty: My warranty states it " Ends on 9/23/2021 " I pre ordered the console on the day of pre orders and received on the day of world wide release, is there a reason I have under a year on my warranty...
  7. How can I extend my warranty for my freshly bought "Xbox Series X" in Germany?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I extend my warranty for my freshly bought "Xbox Series X" in Germany?: I would like to extend my warranty for my freshly bought "Xbox Series X" in Germany, but I cannot find the option? 3ae915bb-fcc3-42b6-a2ea-9dc2e46832fe
  8. How can I extend my warranty for my freshly bought "Xbox Series X" in Germany?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I extend my warranty for my freshly bought "Xbox Series X" in Germany?: I would like to extend my warranty for my freshly bought "Xbox Series X" in Germany, but I cannot find the option? feaa67c1-5117-4d16-9c2d-793f611b3d64
  9. Xbox Series X extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X extended warranty: can i get Extended Warranty for my Series X with MS if i bought it from a 3rd party retailer like Gamestop or Bestbuy 94e644a8-d2ad-4d9c-80d6-e9c43474ce72
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return: I submitted a service request for my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller after the right shoulder button started playing up. I've sent the controller back to microsoft as instructed and the courier...