Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released?

Discus and support Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, Dear Xbox Dev Team, We absolutely need the remote Play on PC feature. We had on the previous Xboxex and it is not acceptable to have not this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarioPugliese, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released?

Hi all,

Dear Xbox Dev Team,

We absolutely need the remote Play on PC feature. We had on the previous Xboxex and it is not acceptable to have not this on the new gen.

Sony had implemented this just at launch!!! And this is even more unacceptable given the fact that we are talking of same windows platform both on Xbox and PC.

Could you please advice the community of a release date for that?

Thank you,

Dario

:)

DarioPugliese, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Will next gen games work on all Xbox one platforms?

the xbox is basically a pc, the series x is basically a pc, for the first 2 years games from first party studios will be available on both but the series x will use ultra settings (something like that) and other features.

third party titles can do as they please either make for both or just the newer one.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One X Enhanced on Xbox Series X

I would presume that if a game is Xbox One X Enhanced, those benefits will also appear when the game is played on Xbox Series X, along with any Optimized for Xbox Series X benefits that same game might receive through future updates. I doubt seriously it
    would be a step backward when played on the superior hardware.

Keep in mind the Smart Delivery feature, which will enable Xbox Live to send the best possible version of the game to Xbox Series X automatically. So that may be the Xbox One X Enhanced version, or (if the developer makes such an update possible) the Optimized
    for Xbox Series X version. Given the choice, I'd want the Optimized version. :)
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has great storage. The Series X will most likely have better
    graphics that make games like Minecraft look like a whole new game. I want to hear your thoughts about the series X below and tell me if any of the information above is wrong. Have a blessed day and night.
    I can't see many PC gamers switching to the Series X as their main platform. Microsoft are already bringing all their first party exclusives to the PC so there is little reason to have a PC and a Series X. Even if it is less powerful the PS5 will have exclusives
    that won't come to PC, so Sony's offering makes a far more compelling companion console than the Series X.

Xbox needs to have console exclusives again if it hopes to pull in the PC gamers, especially since they get features of Xbox Live without having to pay the Gold subscription.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Backwards compatibility

Unfortunately, there are no more backward compatibility developments for Xbox One. The team responsible for the feature is now working on implementing it on Xbox Series X, being launched later this year. It is believed - but not yet confirmed - that the
    back-compatibility feature on Series X will permit any game from any previous Xbox generation to be played on the console natively. We should hear more in the coming months, but if it's currently back-compatible on Xbox One, it will be on Xbox Series X.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has great storage. The Series X will most likely have better
    graphics that make games like Minecraft look like a whole new game. I want to hear your thoughts about the series X below and tell me if any of the information above is wrong. Have a blessed day and night.
    I can't see many PC gamers switching to the Series X as their main platform. Microsoft are already bringing all their first party exclusives to the PC so there is little reason to have a PC and a Series X. Even if it is less powerful the PS5 will have exclusives
    that won't come to PC, so Sony's offering makes a far more compelling companion console than the Series X.

Xbox needs to have console exclusives again if it hopes to pull in the PC gamers, especially since they get features of Xbox Live without having to pay the Gold subscription.

no need for ps5 because if you can wait you get them on ps now. hence the reason im sxticking pc this time around.
Thema:

Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released?

1. Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released? - Similar Threads - Series Remote Play

2. Xbox app on my iPhone 12 pro isn’t letting my connect to my Xbox series x via remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on my iPhone 12 pro isn’t letting my connect to my Xbox series x via remote play: All it shows is my old console and when I try to set up a new console, it just tells me to turn on the Xbox and sign under my profile and I do that, but the screen on my phone doesn’t change....
  3. Series X controller not connecting to iOS for remote play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Series X controller not connecting to iOS for remote play: I know there have been threads about this but could we get an update from Microsoft regarding this issue? To explain I ordered a series x controller but when i log in to remote play on my ios app...
  4. Series X Remote Play & XBox App Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Series X Remote Play & XBox App Issues: Sorry if I am in the wrong forum... I can't seem to get remote play working on my SX. I have deleted my XOne from my MS account, deleted the XBox app and reinstalled while setting up my SX but...
  5. Series S and Remote Play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Series S and Remote Play: Hoping someone can point me in the right direction please? I have set up my Series S and all is working fine but I cannot figure out how to get Remote Play working. There are a couple of weird...
  6. Series S - No Remote Play on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S - No Remote Play on Windows 10: This feature is the most important feature I had in my Xbox One X. The only 1080p/60fps reliable stream option in windows 10 from a console. I cannot truly understand why such a feature would be...
  7. Xbox Series X remote play to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X remote play to PC: So with Xbox One i was able to remote play on my laptop using the Xbox Console Companion app. i noticed this is specifically for Xbox One when you look into the console area of the app. will this...
  8. Remote play issue with Xbox app and Xbox Series S controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote play issue with Xbox app and Xbox Series S controller: Hi there, I’m having an issue with remote play on a Series S using the Xbox app on iOS. The Xbox Series S controller connects to both to both an iPhone XR (2019) and an iPad Pro (2020) with no...
  9. Series X remote play to xbox companion app on laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X remote play to xbox companion app on laptop: Ok so before today i used to play my xbox one on my laptop with the companion app so the mrs could watch tv and i can still play. i hooked up my new series x today and tried to remote play on my...
  10. Xbox Series Auto HDR over Remote Play?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Auto HDR over Remote Play?: Current remote play doesn't support HDR. I've pre-ordered the XSX, but I play primarily over remote play to my laptop while my wife and I are watching TV together. I'm somewhat curious if I'm...