Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is my video of my problem: https://youtu.be/kLL9NIssjNQ Hi. ‍♂️ I’m using the original 2.1 HDMI cable from the Xbox Series X with a BenQ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhilippOndracek, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue

Here is my video of my problem:

https://youtu.be/kLL9NIssjNQ

Hi. ‍♂️ I’m using the original 2.1 HDMI cable from the Xbox Series X with a BenQ rl2455hm Monitor (6-7 years old, 1080p & 60 Hz no other features like HDR etc.). Had it a view times since XMas. The Xbox Series X was build in October if the information
    matters.

Workaround is a restart of the console. After the restart it disappears sometimes for days / sometimes till the next session. The issue appears randomly only in games (not media apps) and funny info it shows up only once per session / a view days.

Tried to clip it and send it to Microsoft (report a problem option), but it’s not even visible on the clip (like it doesn’t exist). Could it be the incompatibility of the Monitor with the HDMI 2.1 cable or is it just the old monitor. My old Xbox One
    didnt had this issues. If it was a gpu problem you would see it on the generated clip from the Xbox or am I wrong?

Share this video if you want. Every help is welcome.

:)

PhilippOndracek, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Davolc Win User

Series X Issues

I have exactly the same issue today with the Xbox Series X but not the S.

"issue with flickering pixels that only happen on the menus of the console, but not in game"

tried multiple displays and multiples HDMI cable.

Do you have any news update?
  3. Korhog Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

white edition of the elite 2 controller shoud be released only after xbox series x white edition)
  4. Smwutches Win User

The green light on top of my Xbox X

The One X or Series X? Either way, there's not a green light. The only light on the console is the power button which should be white.
  5. Gamer with Lyme Win User

Xbox series x (Box Only)

Many people try to scam others when it comes to new console releases. People are so desperate to buy the new console they don't look at what they are actually buying. For example I seen a PS5 go for $6700 on ebay the other day. That is crazy Also seen
    a listing for a xbox series console ( s or x was never stated in the listing) which was the original xbox. Another listing was for a Xbox Series X white edition with a 512gb drive. Obviously this was just the Series S someone was trying to sell as a Series
    X
  6. IvanHristov123 Win User

Screen Flickering - Using non 4K TV - Xbox One X

Hey, having the same problem here. Using Xbox One X. It was working fine for a year and recently started flickering. I have bought a new 4k tv and it's even worse. I bought a new high speed HDMI cable: new set of issues - complete black screen or it flickers
    heavily. Went to test the XBOX on a 3rd tv and it flickers as well. I'd appreciate some help.
Thema:

Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue

1. Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue - Similar Threads - Series white flash

2. White, Pinpoint Flashing Issue with XBox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    White, Pinpoint Flashing Issue with XBox Series S: Hi all, I've scoured the internet looking for info on this issue but haven't found anyone else who has encountered it. Yesterday I bought an XBox Series S, and when I play Borderlands 3 on the...
  3. Xbox Series X white flash flickering

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X white flash flickering: [IMG] submitted by /u/Banthaar [link] [comments]
  4. White flash flickering issue on Xbox Series X (details in the comment)

in XboX Insiders
    White flash flickering issue on Xbox Series X (details in the comment): [IMG] submitted by /u/Banthaar [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: white flash flickering issue: Hi. ‍♂️ I’m using the original HDMI cable from Xbox with a BenQ rl2455hm Monitor (6-7 years old, 1080p & 60 Hz no other features). Had it since XMas a view times. Workaround is a restart of the...
  6. Xbox Series X HDR flicker/white flash at 4K/60Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X HDR flicker/white flash at 4K/60Hz: Dear Sir/Madam, With my new Xbox Series X I encounter randomly occurring screen flicker/white flash while playing games or watching videos in 4K/60Hz with HDR enabled. The flicker/flashing is...
  7. Xbox series x - white flashing after opening netflix app on my 4k/60hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x - white flashing after opening netflix app on my 4k/60hz monitor: Hello, I bought new 4k display (samsugn u32j590) and i noticed that everytime i run netflix app my screen would flash every minute or so. Im quite sure that this is the problem with xbox itself...
  8. Xbox series x white flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x white flashing: Hello Just got Xbox series x a couple days ago and noticed there is bright white flashing on my aoc U3277FWQ 4k monitor at random times and its happening everywhere dashboard,games,netflix(even...
  9. Series X - White Flash / Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - White Flash / Black Screen: Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds. This happened the first night I got the...
  10. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker: Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game,...