Xbox Series X wifi connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X wifi connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Series X wifi connection issues I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zipattack, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Zipattack
    Zipattack Guest

I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here the link to request a service for your console, make sure to register it first:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once registered, click show details then Start a service online.

I'm hoping for the best.

:)

Zipattack, Aug 4, 2021
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

: Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. Cayde817 Win User

Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

Im having the exact same issue! except with it being the wireless connection to the router itself. No other devices are playing up, except my Series X. I have only found a handful of people with the same issue and sadly no answers, apart from running a
    ethernet cable directly from the series x to the router. Maybe a wifi hardware issue?
  5. Zipattack Win User

I’ve already tried 2 hotspots from different devices.
  6. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I know your internet is working fine with other devices but for us to best isolate the issue, can you try connecting the console to a different network? A mobile hotspot for example?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X wifi connection issues - Similar Threads - Series wifi connection

2. Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi: Not sure if someone else already found out: When you set up your new Xbox S/X and get the issue where the console won’t connect to your WiFi network, use your controller to manually type in the...
  3. Xbox Series X WiFi Connection Inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X WiFi Connection Inconsistency: Hello, I have a problem with my Series X that I received yesterday. From doing side by side tests with my xbox one and series x, my xbox one has an amazing connection to my wifi and I do not lag...
  4. Xbox Series X WiFi stopped working won’t RE-connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Series X WiFi stopped working won’t RE-connect: Xbox Series X WiFi stopped working won’t RE-connect Hi Xbox Series X wifi has suddenly Stopped working and won’t re-connect to my wifi (network uses WPA2) i was connected for weeks OK and get a...
  5. Xbox Series X connection issues to WiFi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X connection issues to WiFi: My console stays connected to the internet until I turn it off. When I power it on again it refuses to connect to WiFi. I've tried every fix but nothing works, and I get a hardware issue message....
  6. Xbox series x connects to WiFi but not internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x connects to WiFi but not internet: Our xbox series x connects fine to wifi in network settings, but xbox live says we are not connected. We have xfinity internet with first gen pods through out the house. This is my first xbox and...
  7. Series X wifi connection dropping

in XboX Insiders
    Series X wifi connection dropping: Is anyone else having problems with their series X wifi connection dropping out for a few seconds every few minutes? I know it’s not my ISP because all of the other devices in my house keep a...
  8. : Xbox series x hidden wifi connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox series x hidden wifi connection: : Xbox series x hidden wifi connection You set yours up as you see fit and I will do the same. Question is directed at Microsft team member. 9facf733-7043-4ca4-9d03-e4e79e8437fb
  9. Wired connection of xbox series X is slower than my wifi! This issue started last night out...

in XboX Insiders
    Wired connection of xbox series X is slower than my wifi! This issue started last night out...: My series x is connected via ethernet, last night I did a speed test which resulted in 30 mns down & 5 up. I have a 1gb internet connection with Comcast. Before last night the series x would reach...
  10. Xbox Series X wifi connectivity issues, anybody else experiencing this ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wifi connectivity issues, anybody else experiencing this ?: I got my series x on my birthday quite recently, but I was soon very disappointed to find out that I am practically unable to play any online game as there are insane amounts of packet loss spikes...