Xbox Series X WiFi stopped working won’t RE-connect

Discus and support Xbox Series X WiFi stopped working won’t RE-connect in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Series X WiFi stopped working won’t RE-connect Hi Xbox Series X wifi has suddenly Stopped working and won’t re-connect to my wifi (network uses... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AdsWars, Mar 27, 2021.

1. AdsWars
    AdsWars Guest

Hi

Xbox Series X wifi has suddenly Stopped working and won’t re-connect to my wifi (network uses WPA2)

i was connected for weeks OK and get a good strong signal close to router but now suddenly i cant connect to my home wifi

i tested xbox incase wifi hardware fault but i can connect to mobile hotspot wifi

*** NO changes have been made to my home network or router has updated etc. (Linksys WHW03v2)

All other devices including xbox one s are working and i dont have any ISP issues (Virgin Media)

I am reading about so many wifi issues with WPA2 on Xbox Series X on forums and accross social media

i dont have mac filtering or ssid bandwidth channel issue’s etc etc etc. It was working 100% then stopped mid gaming

Is their major issues with these series of Xbox, how can i get my unit working again as i know there is nothing wrong on my home network?

MS support pages dont help past reboot router turn off wpa2 and generic turn off on suggestions....

Thanks in advance,

:)

AdsWars, Mar 27, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 marketplace content...

You do realise that your 360 won`t suddenly stop working when the xbox one is released?
  3. MarmiteOP Win User

: Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  4. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  5. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X WiFi stopped working won’t RE-connect - Similar Threads - Series WiFi stopped

2. Xbox series x shut off and won’t let me reconnect to 5g wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x shut off and won’t let me reconnect to 5g wifi: Hello everyone so earlier I was playing on my series x and mid game it randomly shut off. When I turned it back on I found it wouldn’t connect to my 5g WiFi, but it would connect to my regular...
  3. Xbox Series S - WiFi/IP address Error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - WiFi/IP address Error: Need help guys, starting to feel a bit hopeless. My new Xbox series S arrived today and I tried setting it up like normal. But whenever I get to the stage where I have to set it up with my WiFi,...
  4. Xbox series X disconnected from wifi and won’t join back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X disconnected from wifi and won’t join back: my brand new Xbox series X disconnected from my wifi and now will not connect back to the wifi 0cb05613-df49-4856-be6a-8c4719959f7a
  5. Series X Randomly Disconnecting From Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Randomly Disconnecting From Wifi: Hi all, About a week ago, I've started to get a heightened problem where my Series X will randomly disconnect from wifi for about 10 seconds, then reconnect me. This usually happens a solid 15...
  6. : xbox series s wifi support

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox series s wifi support: : xbox series s wifi support Hello there @koCR, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here...
  7. Series X crashes on all optimized X|S games, disconnects from wifi and shuts off completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X crashes on all optimized X|S games, disconnects from wifi and shuts off completely: Im having this problem and I’m wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Everytime I play an X|S optimized game (specifically cold war) on my Series X, my screen flickers and turns green...
  8. Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues: Im tired of getting high ping when there is absolutly nothing wrong with my internet, ive reset mac address and restarted my internet and reset my xbox series x. There is no problem using wifi on...
  9. Is there a WiFi hardware problem with xbox series x? I want to return the goods.

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a WiFi hardware problem with xbox series x? I want to return the goods.: My xbox series x has always had problems with high wifi latency and packet loss since I bought it.Others have also reported this issue on the official...
  10. Xbox series X WiFi stopped working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X WiFi stopped working?: So I’ve had a series x for a couple weeks (not launch day) and for a while it worked perfect, but then out of nowhere I got this weird connection issue. I’d connect to the WiFi and I could access...