Xbox Series X wired network issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X wired network issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi just got a new xbox last week and I've been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out this network problem. I have a Router - Switch -... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FateProxy, Jan 25, 2022.

1. /u/FateProxy
    /u/FateProxy Guest

Hi just got a new xbox last week and I've been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out this network problem. I have a Router - Switch - Xbox . I use the switch for my TV, Nvidia Shield and PS5. Haven't a problem with any of these but the Xbox is acting weird.

I get an IP and all test work, open NAT, but I cannot connect to multiplayer lobbies. I can connect to the internet, browse gamepass/store, download games, join and chat in parties just fine. I only get an error when connecting in games, any game.

I've opened ports

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

I toggled UPnP

On the xbox I have tried clearing MAC address, changing ports. I even have the same problem when connected via wifi.

The ONLY way I've got it to work is if I connect the xbox directly to one of the ports on the router, but I'd really like to get it working with the network switch or even wifi. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/FateProxy
    [link] [comments]

/u/FateProxy, Jan 25, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issue - With Analysis

3. TheMeaker Win User

Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issue - With Analysis

Thanks. Yes. No resolution or next steps however.
  4. Bort Bortson Win User

Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

Same issue ongoing for approx a week now. Wired Ethernet connection, no issues testing to live or network speed, I know my password.

Can access my profile on PC, Series X, and One X in same location, network without issues.

There are no networking or ISP issues or changes that are present.

Issue occurs after entering password when trying to sign in and then error and a temporary console freeze. The error occurs almost instantly after submitting password.
  5. Noel Hoekstra Win User

Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

I understand you about the xbox license.

I rather not want to have a wireless headset because I dont like charging and the battery life will decrease over time. So that leave me with two options:
    1. Wired, 3.5mm into the Xbox series x controller
    2. Wired, usb, into the Xbox series X

I checked the microsoft store and there are only 2 compatible series X headsets. Both wireles.

Do you know any wired Xbox series X headset? That is compatible with the series x? I prefer USB but have to go 3.5mm otherwise.
  6. NerdHolly Win User

Can't load into game/we error code 0x87dd0013

Thema:

1. Xbox Series X wired network issue - Similar Threads - Series wired network

2. Xbox controller disconnects randomly from series x when wired headset plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnects randomly from series x when wired headset plugged in.: When a wired headset is connected to the controller, we are experiencing static and audio issues. In addition to this the controller will desync from the xbox for up to 10 seconds and reconnected...
  3. Xbox series X wired connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X wired connection issues: So before a moderator comes in and suggests to hard reset/turn modem off and on/ etc internet and modem is NOT AT FAULT, NO THAT DONT WORK SO GO AWAY WITH THAT COMMENT PLEASE. So I've replaced my...
  4. Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset: Hello there, i got the Xbox Series X and the official Xbox Controller shipped within the console. My problem is, that i can hear myself when talking to a friend over xbox live (gold). I don't...
  5. Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issue - With Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issue - With Analysis: All, Not sure if others are seeing the same wired networking issue, however wanted to share my analysis of the issue I am having in efforts for it to get to the right person. Suspect it is an...
  6. Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issues: Hello. I’m an Xbox insider that tried to post this through the Xbox report a problem however due to the nature of the problem, at the time I need to report and send diagnostics/logs, the internet...
  7. Xbox-series-x wireless network keeps saying that its wired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-series-x wireless network keeps saying that its wired.: So i just picked up a new xbox series x from gamestop today 11/27/2020. I go to connect the wireless network and it connects fine. The console had a update and reset. Now the xbox says that it is...
  8. Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed: Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed Is anyone else getting slow network speed when wired and wifi? Currently, when I'm wired I'm only getting 145Mbps down and 6Mbps up with a 21% packet loss an 56ms...
  9. Xbox Series X switches from wireless networking to wired networking after restart

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X switches from wireless networking to wired networking after restart: My Xbox Series X is in the Alpha ring, and I Just updated to 2011.201110-0000. I have it setup for wireless networking. However, after restarting my Series X, it is offline, and when I look at the...
  10. Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.: Xbox Series X ethernet issue on BT Smart Hub. Issue presented during initial setup and has remained since. Connection by ethernet cable is unstable, working for a short period of time then...