Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed

Discus and support Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed Is anyone else getting slow network speed when wired and wifi? Currently, when I'm wired I'm only getting 145Mbps... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RandyMothershed, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed

Is anyone else getting slow network speed when wired and wifi? Currently, when I'm wired I'm only getting 145Mbps down and 6Mbps up with a 21% packet loss an 56ms latency. When on wifi I am getting about the same packet loss 21% and 60ms latency, speeds
    are reduced to 65Mbps down and 1.3 up due to obviously being on wifi.

I have checked the wire and I get max speed with other devices in my house. My Internet is 400down/20up with spectrum and I use Google Wifi Mesh for routing and Wifi the wired connection is running through a regular 10/100/1000 network switch.

Any Ideas on if this is a software or hardware issue?

Thanks

:)

RandyMothershed, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox one series x network speed.

Its been two days since the Series X has been released, I get the feeling the servers will be a little bit under strain from people downloading updates to both he system and games.

Perhaps give it a few days and see what happens.
  3. Onizuka311 Win User

: Xbox one series x network speed.

I don't think thats it, my phone hotspot works fine but my home wifi keeps dropping on only the xbox
  4. NedMorris Win User

Slow download speeds

I do a network speed test on my One x it tells me My DL speed is 63Mbps u/l is 16 Mbps. When do the same test on my Series X(which is connected to the same router) it tells me my D/l is 11Mbps and U/l is 2.3 Mbps.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Usb

6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Series X Question

Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Wired Network Speed - Similar Threads - Series Wired Network

2. why does my xbox series x controller not turn on when i press xbox button (wired pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my xbox series x controller not turn on when i press xbox button (wired pc): sometimes it turns on other times i have to hold it, press the pair bluetooth button or unplug usb and reconnect. anyone else having this problem 451b443f-a738-4566-9032-e12ffe2b9cd3
  3. Connectivity Issues Xbox series S wired/wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connectivity Issues Xbox series S wired/wireless: I have now read plenty of posts from people who are having similar problems as me: The consoles (X/S) keep losing connection whether they are connected to WLAN or Ethernet. And that this has only...
  4. Wired headphones into Series X controller; audio (chat mixer) settings still greyed out and...

in XboX Insiders
    Wired headphones into Series X controller; audio (chat mixer) settings still greyed out and...: https://i.imgur.com/skNUw5U.jpg Please see the associated picture. I plugged in WIRED Sony headphones into the Series X controller, but the headphone volume is stuck to low and it's all greyed...
  5. Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: plugged in Sony wired headphones, can't hear any audio! Chat mixer is all greyed...: https://i.imgur.com/gOI30lv.jpg See picture attached. I got new Sony headphones for Black Friday and plugged them into the Series X controller. I'm trying to hear all game audio through the...
  6. Wired connection problems in Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection problems in Series X: Good morning, after turning on the Xbox Series X console for the first time, the console used the connection via ethernet to update. After this, the wired connection stopped working, being only...
  7. xbox series x slow wired download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x slow wired download speed: My console wired connected. Download speed is about 13-17mbps when i download games, but in the edge browser speed is normal, about 150mbps. What can i do to solve this problem? [img] [img]...
  8. Xbox-series-x wireless network keeps saying that its wired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-series-x wireless network keeps saying that its wired.: So i just picked up a new xbox series x from gamestop today 11/27/2020. I go to connect the wireless network and it connects fine. The console had a update and reset. Now the xbox says that it is...
  9. Xbox Series X switches from wireless networking to wired networking after restart

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X switches from wireless networking to wired networking after restart: My Xbox Series X is in the Alpha ring, and I Just updated to 2011.201110-0000. I have it setup for wireless networking. However, after restarting my Series X, it is offline, and when I look at the...
  10. Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.: Xbox Series X ethernet issue on BT Smart Hub. Issue presented during initial setup and has remained since. Connection by ethernet cable is unstable, working for a short period of time then...