Xbox Series X Wireless Headset having connectivity issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X Wireless Headset having connectivity issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got the Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset for the Xbox Series X and have already been having problems. Every couple of minutes the headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColbyHale, Dec 30, 2020.

1. ColbyHale
    ColbyHale Guest

I recently got the Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset for the Xbox Series X and have already been having problems. Every couple of minutes the headset will disconnect and take it takes a couple of seconds (sometimes minutes) for it to reconnect. In between
    the times it disconnects, the audio buffers a lot. I've read that this is because of issues with the new generation of controllers for some reason. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this or when this problem will be fixed.

:)

ColbyHale, Dec 30, 2020
  2. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
  5. Cayde817 Win User

Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

Im having the exact same issue! except with it being the wireless connection to the router itself. No other devices are playing up, except my Series X. I have only found a handful of people with the same issue and sadly no answers, apart from running a
    ethernet cable directly from the series x to the router. Maybe a wifi hardware issue?
  6. Aid7145 Win User

XBOX controller automatically turns off

I have the same issue. It's okay when watching NETFLIX with a headset connected but Amazon Prime Video turns off the controller. It's very irritating.

Connecting a USB cable is unacceptable. The controller is supposed to be wireless. I'm not using a blooming charging cable because then the controller won't be wireless. Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using rechargable batteries and the headset
    adaptor and Xbox One X
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Wireless Headset having connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Series Wireless Headset

2. Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Internet via WiFi and Ethernet disconnects and Xbox Wireless disconnects: Internet via WiFi and/or Ethernet cutout always (and I mean "and/or" this even happens when they're both active). I can not stress enough that this happens literally every time I use my Xbox. It...
  3. Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?: Hello there guys, just wanna ask if the Xbox Series X Controller is compatible with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ? Also, is there gonna be a newer version of the wireless adapter...
  4. Wireless headsets not working on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headsets not working on xbox series x: I have tried using two different wireless headsets on the series x and neither are working. There is a light on the usb dongle indicating that they are connected but there is no audio. The volume...
  5. Audio popping issues using Razer Nari Ultimate wireless headset with Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Audio popping issues using Razer Nari Ultimate wireless headset with Series X: The audio keeps popping especially during dialogues, it is very frustrating and impossibile to play (it gives you a very bad headache), this issue occurs when the volume is set from medium to high...
  6. Wireless Headsets Problems XBOX series x

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Headsets Problems XBOX series x: Is anyone experiencing these problems or any others, with headsets? Headset disconnects and reconnects during party,and or club chat? Also random static when moving over to another highlight....
  7. Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...: I just brought my Series X. Everyday when my SteelSeries Arctis 9X is connected, the audio will completely drop out even though they are still connected/paired whilst remaining on. This is...
  8. Xbox series X controller cutting out wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller cutting out wireless headset: So I've never had issues with headset disconnecting but with new controller with series x if I don't use the controller for a few seconds my wireless headset starts cutting out. As soon as I do...
  9. Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9: As you know Steel series has launched a new headset for xbox one which is completely wireless.I need your opinion is it really worth it?Are you getting it or not? [img]...
  10. Steel series h wireless headset - is anyone able to use voice chat w/o friends complaining of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steel series h wireless headset - is anyone able to use voice chat w/o friends complaining of ...: Rehashing this again all. I bought a good headset that I personally really like in the steel series h. Friends are still killing me for the buzzing during chat generated from my mic though Im...