Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet...

Discus and support Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... I just got my Xbox Series X and it wont connect to my 5GHZ wireless connection, only my 2.4GHZ one.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Chessh2036, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Chessh2036
    Chessh2036 Guest

I just got my Xbox Series X and it wont connect to my 5GHZ wireless connection, only my 2.4GHZ one. Anyone know how to fix it? I never had this issue with the Xbox One X.

:)

Chessh2036, Nov 12, 2020
  2. GabrielD
    GabrielD New Member
    I have the same problem.
    Is anyone having a wifi connection problem in the 5GHz frequency range?
    My Xbox Series X even connects to the 5GHz frequency. However, do not access the internet. In 2.4GHz it is already conquering the internet. I have other devices, including the Xbox One that connects without problems at 5GHz.

GabrielD, Nov 14, 2020
  3. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  4. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  5. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
  7. skys7 Win User

Just Another Reason to Hate Always Online Games

I won´t mind to be connected to Xbox LIVE 24 hours.

But the consoles AND the providers need to be able to do that.

It´s a pain when the internet break down and you can´t play any game cause you need to be online.

At least they should let the Arcade games work offline if needed.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... - Similar Threads - Series won’t connect

2. Xbox series x, why won’t MS allow preorders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x, why won’t MS allow preorders?: Xbox series x, why won’t MS allow preorders? Scalpers and bots are clogging up the market, why not allow a que system for preorders? No one will stop the scalpers or bots because they can be...
  3. Xbox series x won’t power, customer service is terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t power, customer service is terrible: Dear all, I, like many, ordered my new console online and had it delivered today. I was excited to open it and start everything up. After downloading AC Valhalla, I started to play. Looked great!...
  4. Xbox series X won’t recognize any disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X won’t recognize any disc: My serie x is brand new and if i put a game disc or bluray with the app. It dont read at all. it take the disc but after that, nothing happen b81b110c-45f9-4be6-a458-3aca0d732f8b
  5. EG 27” GS27-v2 monitor Xbox series x won’t 1440 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    EG 27” GS27-v2 monitor Xbox series x won’t 1440 120hz: Hi i am struggling to get my monitor to run 1440 120hz i can do 1080 120hz and 1440 60hz but not 1440 120hz can aomeone help please ? 683deac3-dda6-4dbc-9c41-7d3a1c9e6fdb
  6. Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account: Hi there i just bought an xbox series x and it won’t let me sign Intro my xbox account i get the loading circle and then just stop’s anything i can do to get it working?...
  7. Series X won’t shut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won’t shut off: So I recently purchased the Xbox series X upon opening it and getting set up it was smooth and flawless as I begin my day interacting with the series X no issues whatsoever. The next day was a...
  8. Xbox series x won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t turn on: Just gotnmy console last ifht at 6pm played for four hours, turned it off and went to bed. Now this morning it wont turn on again, ive tried to do the internal power reset but that did not work ,...
  9. Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... Doesn't work with LAN cable either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... Doesn't work with LAN cable either: Anybody have this issue?? A have tried everything!! fcac589e-5e09-4d16-8763-bdd72d1396d8
  10. Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?: My Xbox Series X refuses to connect to my Comcast Router. Anyone else having this issue? My Xbox One X worked fine. d8afe856-1c76-4f1f-a30a-f9ee0d016075

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox x 5ghz internet

2. xbox series x wifi 5ghz problem

3. xbox series x cant connect to 5g

4. xbox series x cannot connect to 5ghz wireless,
  5. Xbox series x wont connect to 5ghz