Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers

Discus and support Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have restarted my xbox and changed my network settings to automatic and i use an ethernet cord but I cant connect to Warface Breakout servers and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Potatoez, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Potatoez
    Potatoez Guest

I have restarted my xbox and changed my network settings to automatic and i use an ethernet cord but I cant connect to Warface Breakout servers and on enlisted I have to restart the game a few times to be able to get into a game

:)

Potatoez, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Potatoez Win User

This did not work I still cannot connect to warface breakout and enlisted keeps refusing my connection
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

I see, please make sure the NAT type is not open. If not, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In this case it's still the same, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

If the reset doesn't resolve the issue, you will need to get in touch with the developer of the game for further assistance.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

We recommend accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.
  5. vibrant normal Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

Most likely yes but the xbox one wont be future proof aka wont be able to play certain games in the future the xbox one x will be it will eventually turn into an older console but still will be able to play the game the series x can
  6. DavidWeaver3 Win User

xbox live connection

So its affecting only certain games my destiny 1 says wont connect to servers
Thema:

1. Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers - Similar Threads - series wont connect

2. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  3. Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code: hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but forza 2' xbox one dvd doesnt work. I can see the...
  4. My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

in XboX Insiders
    My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.: So I updated the xbox for dolby vision gaming, destiny is running with dolby vision, but when I try to enable the gaming mode on my tv, it wont let me. Its unavailable to turn on. So the input lag...
  5. Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!: I have an issue with Warzone on xbox series S. My monitor is set at 120hz and so is my xbox. All my games that support it can play at 120fps but warzone. People claim they can get warzone to run...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect via USB-C

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect via USB-C: The controller is fresh out the box and i updated it via xbox accessories app, I used it for around an hour with the USB-C and all of a sudden it stops working and now doesnt even recognise its...
  7. Series x wont connect to static ip after power outage

in XboX Insiders
    Series x wont connect to static ip after power outage: Tried restarting everything and changing preview rings from alpha to beta and can only use automatic settings if I try putting in manual static ip the ip and sub show all zeros not sure if anyone...
  8. New xbox series 10 controller wont stay connected to my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series 10 controller wont stay connected to my xbox one.: So I bought a new controller from GameStop the man at the register said that the controller works for the new Xbox as well as the Xbox One so I got it I have tried it with two different...
  9. My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work: Hi, I received my new xbox series x/s controller today but it doesnt work with bluetooth. It will connect but my pc doesnt get any responses. With a type c cable it works just fine. I also tried...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone: So with the IOS 13 update apple made it so you can connect bluetooth controllers to your iphone. I have watched youtube videos of someone doing this with an xbox one bluetooth controller. I have...