Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code

Discus and support Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CanYavuz2, Jun 10, 2021.

1. CanYavuz2
    CanYavuz2 Guest

hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but forza 2' xbox one dvd doesnt work. I can see the game's cover photo but the loading stops at %0.0 and after a short time I get installation stopped error. It says your disc might be dirty or damaged but the disc looks as good as new. Forza horizon 1's disc more damaged than this game but it works fine. Does anyone have the same problem ?

:)

CanYavuz2, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. KooM 1 Win User

Unable to install Forza Motorsport 6 - 0x87e00064

I have successfully installed OSUDT2.

Then i try to install Forza 6.

1%

2%

3%

4% -> Installation stoppt (Error Code 0x87e00064)
  4. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  5. MrXX ol Win User

playing game disc offline

I tried installing it but it kept saying my disc is dirty or damage but it isn't and giving me error 0x87e00064
  6. Zvonareva Win User

Xbox One Install Times

I have Forza Horizon 2 on disc, and that took about 1 and half hours to install fully, so there is a heck of a lot of difference there. I dont plan to buy any games digital (just Fifa 15 came as a code) so it wont affect
    me again, but I was just incredibly shocked by how long it took.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code - Similar Threads - series wont install

2. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  3. Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers: I have restarted my xbox and changed my network settings to automatic and i use an ethernet cord but I cant connect to Warface Breakout servers and on enlisted I have to restart the game a few...
  4. My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

in XboX Insiders
    My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.: So I updated the xbox for dolby vision gaming, destiny is running with dolby vision, but when I try to enable the gaming mode on my tv, it wont let me. Its unavailable to turn on. So the input lag...
  5. Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!: I have an issue with Warzone on xbox series S. My monitor is set at 120hz and so is my xbox. All my games that support it can play at 120fps but warzone. People claim they can get warzone to run...
  6. Dolby wont configure on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby wont configure on Series X.: I just got a new Series X and im using my rig 800 with it. Well it came with atmos which was redeemed on my main account (the one im still using). Well anyway I redownload the dolby app and qhen i...
  7. Xbox Series X wont launch sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wont launch sometimes: Hello, Since omega april update on my Xbox series X, sometimes the Elite V2 controler cant launch the Xbox console. When i push xbox button on Xbox, the console get up but nothing is show on TV,...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND: The rb button on the controller wont respond at all out of nowhere. When I try to check the Xbox accessories app it shows my controller input to the left of the app and then asks me to connect my...
  9. Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them: Some game i have bought and some that are free wont install. Fortnite. Tom clancy break point south park fracturebutwhole resident evil 5 uno just to name a few. I restarted my xbox a lot i have a...
  10. Xbox series x wont install my disk games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x wont install my disk games: I need help guys i took it for an online repair and it came back a week later still not able to install any of my disk games....im truly upset because i really want to play on my new console...is...