Xbox series x wont install my disk games

Discus and support Xbox series x wont install my disk games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help guys i took it for an online repair and it came back a week later still not able to install any of my disk games....im truly upset because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DenzelGama, Jan 10, 2021.

1. DenzelGama
    DenzelGama Guest

I need help guys i took it for an online repair and it came back a week later still not able to install any of my disk games....im truly upset because i really want to play on my new console...is it a common problem?

:)

DenzelGama, Jan 10, 2021
  2. SurefireMink Win User

Istalling

Hello does your son have disk and a Xbox series x if yes did it let you install the game because it doesn't give me the option
  3. NicoBarth1 Win User

Why are you so slow to fix such a small problem MICROSOFT AND ACTIVISION???????

Same problem but all Xbox one games wont work on my Series X ... thats a joke
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Migrating games from Xbox One to Series S

Hi,

If you have lots of disk games the Series S may not be for you. Disk based games will still require the disk to be read to prove ownership. For that you'll need the Series X.
  5. ngocphi Win User

XBox Game Discs on Series S

Any external drive wouldnt work

One it needs to be the same speed as xbox x series

A dvd usb drive wont read bluray disks

And at the expense of a bluray reader plus the additional hardware you might as well buy an x series

Why would you buy something you dont need if you need to read disks

There is huge difference between x and s

And S ISNT DESIGNED FOR DISKS

And the software would refuse it

3 the s series downloads have lower file sizes since its less capable

And yes the servera detect this

So you dont need 4k files

You do realize you only have a 512gig ssd in the s series right? And thr cpu and gpu arent the same aa the x series because of the limited hardware in the s seriea the downloads are smaller

If you want disks buy the right product
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x wont install my disk games - Similar Threads - series wont install

2. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  3. Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code: hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but forza 2' xbox one dvd doesnt work. I can see the...
  4. Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers: I have restarted my xbox and changed my network settings to automatic and i use an ethernet cord but I cant connect to Warface Breakout servers and on enlisted I have to restart the game a few...
  5. My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

in XboX Insiders
    My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.: So I updated the xbox for dolby vision gaming, destiny is running with dolby vision, but when I try to enable the gaming mode on my tv, it wont let me. Its unavailable to turn on. So the input lag...
  6. Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!: I have an issue with Warzone on xbox series S. My monitor is set at 120hz and so is my xbox. All my games that support it can play at 120fps but warzone. People claim they can get warzone to run...
  7. Dolby wont configure on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby wont configure on Series X.: I just got a new Series X and im using my rig 800 with it. Well it came with atmos which was redeemed on my main account (the one im still using). Well anyway I redownload the dolby app and qhen i...
  8. Xbox Series X wont launch sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wont launch sometimes: Hello, Since omega april update on my Xbox series X, sometimes the Elite V2 controler cant launch the Xbox console. When i push xbox button on Xbox, the console get up but nothing is show on TV,...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND: The rb button on the controller wont respond at all out of nowhere. When I try to check the Xbox accessories app it shows my controller input to the left of the app and then asks me to connect my...
  10. Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them: Some game i have bought and some that are free wont install. Fortnite. Tom clancy break point south park fracturebutwhole resident evil 5 uno just to name a few. I restarted my xbox a lot i have a...