Xbox Series X wont launch sometimes

Discus and support Xbox Series X wont launch sometimes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Since omega april update on my Xbox series X, sometimes the Elite V2 controler cant launch the Xbox console. When i push xbox button on Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkinco., Apr 9, 2021.

1. Darkinco.
    Darkinco. Guest

Hello,

Since omega april update on my Xbox series X, sometimes the Elite V2 controler cant launch the Xbox console.

When i push xbox button on Xbox, the console get up but nothing is show on TV, it's like xbox sending nothing.

I have to push button 10 sec to force shutdown the xbox and then I can power up with controller.

It happened two times since the omega april update, before I had no issue.

Is anyone else has the same ?

Thank you.

:)

Darkinco., Apr 9, 2021
  2. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

At this time, there are no firther additions to BC being made. While it may resume sometime after the Series X launch, this is by no means guaranteed. The team is currently verifying every single existing Xbox game that runs in the one works on Series
    X
  4. Sonic Emeralds Win User

I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox

Back compat wont return until after Xbox Series X launches, Also it is up to Ubisoft wheather the 360 version will be BC. However there is a Xbox 1 version of FC4 too
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

For me personally, that's a yes and no answer at the same time,

No answer..

The Xbox One wont be obsolete because Microsoft and Game Developers will support and continue to make games for at least 2 years or more after the Xbox Series X / Series S launches.

Yes answer..

The Xbox One will be obsolete because of the older hardware it's running on, with the Xbox Series X hardware being much newer and more up to date, it's far more powerful, better graphic's, faster and smoother gameplay, faster loading time, just overall far
    superior than Xbox One's.

For me, on the day the Xbox Series X launches, is the day i'm trading in and getting rid my Xbox One X as i will never use it again having upgraded to the next generation.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X wont launch sometimes - Similar Threads - Series wont launch

2. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  3. Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code: hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but forza 2' xbox one dvd doesnt work. I can see the...
  4. Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x wont connect to certain games servers: I have restarted my xbox and changed my network settings to automatic and i use an ethernet cord but I cant connect to Warface Breakout servers and on enlisted I have to restart the game a few...
  5. My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.

in XboX Insiders
    My vizio v-series 2020 has Dolby vision, but wont enable game mode.: So I updated the xbox for dolby vision gaming, destiny is running with dolby vision, but when I try to enable the gaming mode on my tv, it wont let me. Its unavailable to turn on. So the input lag...
  6. Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone Series S wont go 120fps!: I have an issue with Warzone on xbox series S. My monitor is set at 120hz and so is my xbox. All my games that support it can play at 120fps but warzone. People claim they can get warzone to run...
  7. Dolby wont configure on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby wont configure on Series X.: I just got a new Series X and im using my rig 800 with it. Well it came with atmos which was redeemed on my main account (the one im still using). Well anyway I redownload the dolby app and qhen i...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND: The rb button on the controller wont respond at all out of nowhere. When I try to check the Xbox accessories app it shows my controller input to the left of the app and then asks me to connect my...
  9. Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass: When i launch fable 2 i see the front image it shows when loading into the game. However it then goes back to home screen and wont start no errors. I have tried reboot. Uninstall. Unplugged...
  10. SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile: I have 2 profiles on my series X, Mine ( home) and my wifes. If i download a gamepass game i have no issue playing them but when my wife switches to her profile shes not able to launch the same...