Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account

Discus and support Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there i just bought an xbox series x and it won’t let me sign Intro my xbox account i get the loading circle and then just stop’s anything i can do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephenfoss1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Stephenfoss1
    Stephenfoss1 Guest

Hi there i just bought an xbox series x and it won’t let me sign Intro my xbox account i get the loading circle and then just stop’s anything i can do to get it working?

:)

Stephenfoss1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  3. Chikn-774B5CFA-06CD- Win User

Xbox won't let me sign into my account

Hello there, there's a feature you can actually use on the website to look up error codes and find solutions for them. I've just searched your error code and there appears to be many solutions listed. Rather than copy all of the information here, I'll link
    you to that part of the website so you can check the solutions for yourself.
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Hopefully this will help fix your error, please let us know if there's any further problems after following these steps.
  4. HassanB Win User

Xbox won't let me sign into my account

Hello,

In order to assist you I'll need to get some information so we can skip steps if necessary.

Please visit this page here. When you're logged in on top, do you see "Your account is protected by two-step verification."?

If you've recently set this up on your Microsoft Account then you'd need to generate an App Password. This can be done towards the bottom of that page linked above. Once you have the App Password, you'll want to use this password to login to the Xbox
    360 and download your profile on the Xbox 360.

-

If you don't have 2-Step Verification turned on, then try to do the following in the exact order they are written:

Delete your profile (profile only), clear
    your system cache (3 times in a row)
    , restart your console, download your profile.

Let us know if that worked out for you.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

My account is lost forever

So you validated all the proofs on your xbox live account, and they still won`t let you access your account?
  6. Drewskibich Win User

Live / Xbox account / app

When i try to sign in to xbox app on iihone, it says “xbox wants to sign in to live.com” or some thing like that, And if I hit cancel, I can’t sign in, or if I hit continue, it automatically signs me in through the Gmail account which is connected to the
    old unused Xbox account. There’s no option to sign in using my outlook credentials. So I cannot connect the iphone xbox app which is signed in through Google, to my Xbox series X, which is signed into the actual account I play on, with the outlook address.
    That’s the heart of the problem. My series X is connected to Outlook, my phone and everything else is connected to Google because that’s what I actually use. the only reason I even have the Outlook account is because Microsoft tricked me into signing up for
    it and it’s literally cost me dozens of wasted hours over the past 15 years trying to figure this problem out thanks Bill Gates hope that fraction of a penny helped
Thema:

1. Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account - Similar Threads - series won’t let

2. Won’t turn on for series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t turn on for series x: Ive been using it for just over 2 weeks and tonight it just shut off on its own twice within yhe course of 10 mins. It turned back on, then on the 3 time everytime i hit the power button it make...
  3. Xbox series X won’t load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X won’t load games: Hey, ive bought an xbox series x and most of my games keep crashing everytime i load into them. Even though they are the X/S versions it still crashes. Ive talked to microsoft teams and everything...
  4. Xbox series x won’t connect to 5ghz

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won’t connect to 5ghz: When I first set it up it worked fine till one day it just stopped and to this day it won’t connect to my 5ghz wifi, but it still connects to my 2.4 ghz wifi. Is anyone else experiencing this?...
  5. Xbox series x won’t display picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t display picture: I tried setting my xbox to 1440p and aparrently my monitor doesnt support it. The screen is just black so i need help setting it back to lower settings. The monitor is 165h. I really dont know...
  6. Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down: I just started up Gears 5, and the console ran the game for a minute before it completely turned off. Now every time I click the power on button, it flashes once, makes a weird clicking noise, and...
  7. I want to exchange my series x because updates won’t fix it.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to exchange my series x because updates won’t fix it.: Ok guys I’ll bite on replacing my Xbox series x but keep this in mind. They’ve changed stuff around at support to where they’re not giving out the number. I also don’t want them to repair it. I...
  8. Xbox series X won’t connect to my router

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won’t connect to my router: Hey all I picked my new series x today and it will not connect to my router. It connects to my phones hotspot with no issue! The Xbox has the message “cannot get an IP Address” anyone having this...
  9. Fifa 21 next gen version on series x won’t lunch - shows error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 next gen version on series x won’t lunch - shows error: Hey i bought fifa 21 next gen version for my xbox series x when im trying to load the game after few second i get an error that says “Your selected storage device is no longer availible....
  10. Xbox series x, why won’t MS allow preorders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x, why won’t MS allow preorders?: Xbox series x, why won’t MS allow preorders? Scalpers and bots are clogging up the market, why not allow a que system for preorders? No one will stop the scalpers or bots because they can be...