Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart

Discus and support Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when I turn on my Xbox sometimes I’ll go to my games and apps and nothing will load and there will just be an infinite looping circle and also my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vib3z_Blaze, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart

So when I turn on my Xbox sometimes I’ll go to my games and apps and nothing will load and there will just be an infinite looping circle and also my console won’t restart I’ll hit restart the console and the screen goes black but the Xbox is still on and nothing happens.

submitted by /u/Vib3z_Blaze
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vib3z_Blaze, Jun 18, 2021
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Will I lose my already installed CODMW if I reset my console?

If you just restart your console it won´t delete any games.

If you do a factory reset you get an option if your wan´t tp keep your games and apps or if you want to delete everything. Even if you delete everything your progress in the game won´t be deletet as long as you have your savegames in the Cloud.
  3. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  4. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cod4 suspension or ban still possible?

They won`t get banned without being reported, pictures won`t help.
  6. skys7 Win User

MS! Ditch illumiroom invest in oculus

I won´t mess up my hair for a gaming device :p

I don´t have that big head. Gaming headsets are too big for me so. The hair won´t even fix the problem lol
Thema:

Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart

1. Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart - Similar Threads - series won’t load

2. Xbox Series X won’t boot after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t boot after update: Getting System Error E203 0000080F 80073CF6 and I cant move down to troubleshoot , I’m in Alpha Skip Ahead , do I need to do a factory reset ? submitted by /u/Riggley [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox series X won’t boot due to recent update??

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won’t boot due to recent update??: So I’ve never had this problem until about a week ago, my cousin turned my Xbox on (and I think it started updating) and then turned it off about a minute later (guessing he turned it off mid...
  4. Newly acquired Xbox Series X won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Newly acquired Xbox Series X won’t work: Got my series X yesterday after trying to get one for months now. Hooked it up and downloaded games with 0 issue last night. Finally get around to playing today for about an hour with no issues....
  5. Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and hard drive won’t show up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and hard drive won’t show up: I try to go to my games and apps and nothing pops up and when then very rarely do my hard drive won’t show up either. submitted by /u/Vib3z_Blaze [link] [comments]
  6. Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S: So as the title says, there are times where my Xbox series S just won’t let me get past the main menu on some of my games unless I hard reset. The control works as I could have literally just been...
  7. Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi: Not sure if someone else already found out: When you set up your new Xbox S/X and get the issue where the console won’t connect to your WiFi network, use your controller to manually type in the...
  8. Dead rising 3 won’t load on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 3 won’t load on my series s: I’ve got an Xbox series s and have installed Dead Rising 3 demo but it wont work, ive tried restarting my console and tried reinstalling the game but still nothing, anybody know why? I try to run...
  9. My series x won’t load backwards compatible games like

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series x won’t load backwards compatible games like: I try to load into skate 3 and i get the title thing or whatever and then just a white screen same goes to my mass effect and anyother backwards games what the bleep is going on...
  10. Xbox series X won’t load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X won’t load games: Hey, ive bought an xbox series x and most of my games keep crashing everytime i load into them. Even though they are the X/S versions it still crashes. Ive talked to microsoft teams and everything...