Xbox series x won't turn on after power outage

Discus and support Xbox series x won't turn on after power outage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series xbox won't turn on after outage it sounded like a transformer blew and power went off for a second everything else was fine but the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Racs2910, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Racs2910
    Racs2910 Guest

My xbox series xbox won't turn on after outage it sounded like a transformer blew and power went off for a second everything else was fine but the xbox and tried unplugging already

:)

Racs2910, Mar 28, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Racs2910, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the console situation; However, I believe your console might need just a system refresh to perform the system update successfully. I would like you to go through the following steps to perform a quick power cycle.

I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

If you are still getting the same issue, I would like you please to kindly follow the instructions below to physically reset your console:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Since the console is an all digital one, click on the "Bind" button, after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the button. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

In case all previously mentioned troubleshooting steps weren't helpful, the next solution would be to perform an offline system update. In the link below you will be directed to everything you need to know about the offline update and how to run it.

The link: Perform an offline system update | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Portpath90 Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

My xbox one makes sound but it won't turn on after a power outage
  4. Adaki98 Win User

Xbox One won't turn on after a power outage

Thanks for the reply! I've tried power cycling and trying other wall outlets, but nothing has worked. The power supply still stays solid orange. I think I'm going to look for a replacement and hopefully that's it, I don't think there's much more I can do as is.
  5. GoddessOfUni7 Win User

May be fuse blown, was it on before outage??
  6. Adaki98 Win User

Ah, these seems like it may be the issue. I'm gonna look for a replacement to see if it was just the power supply, and hopefully not the console itself. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox series x won't turn on after power outage - Similar Threads - series won't turn

2. My Xbox Series S froze and turned off and won't reconnect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S froze and turned off and won't reconnect to WiFi: So I've had an Xbox Series S for about a year now and it has worked just fine. I didn't do anything bad to it I was just listening to some music on YouTube. then It froze and kept playing I was...
  3. Не включается Xbox series s [Xbox Series S shutdown randomly, won't turn back on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не включается Xbox series s [Xbox Series S shutdown randomly, won't turn back on]: Сегодня произошла не понятная ситуация с моей Xbox S , играл я спокойно в игру ГТА 5 онлайн, как тут моя консоль выключается и при попытке ее заново включить , реакции ноль , а если быть подобным...
  4. Xbox one series X won't turn on (help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one series X won't turn on (help): So my xbox series x is not turning on at all, no light only the ringing noise. I've tried pretty much everything I could think of doing, tried another outlet, bought a new cable, unplugged...
  5. Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on: For the past few times I have tried to update my series X it will go normally until it attempts the restart too early, has the xbox button flashing, and then turns off and will not turn on unless...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on: Hi, I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened. Since this moment, the xbox won't turn on. I...
  7. Xbox series X won't turn on after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X won't turn on after update: I've tried All troubleshooting steps i.e USB factory reset and osu1 but it won't turn on to mount the USB drive and I don't want to send it to Microsoft HELLP!!!!!@$##$#@#$$?&?_-*;$&##_...
  8. My controllers won't turn on my Xbox Series X. I've tried 3 different ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers won't turn on my Xbox Series X. I've tried 3 different ones: My controllers won't turn on my Series X. I have to press the button on the Xbox itself. I also cannot use remote install and any games downloading will stop until it's turned on again. It's like...
  9. Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.: I played DS3 on it for a bit and in the middle of playing it shut off. I turned it back on but after a few minutes it tuned off again, and now when I try to power it on nothing happens. It plays...
  10. Xbox Series X - loud spark and then burn smell; won't turn on now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - loud spark and then burn smell; won't turn on now: Hello, I was playing on my Xbox Series X when I heard and saw visually a loud spark come from the console. It immediately shut off and won't turn on again. There is a burning electrical smell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox not turning on after power outage