Xbox series X won't turn on after update

Discus and support Xbox series X won't turn on after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried All troubleshooting steps i.e USB factory reset and osu1 but it won't turn on to mount the USB drive and I don't want to send it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cowman33432, Nov 14, 2021.

1. cowman33432
    cowman33432 Guest

I've tried All troubleshooting steps i.e USB factory reset and osu1 but it won't turn on to mount the USB drive and I don't want to send it to Microsoft HELLP!!!!!@$##$#@#$$?&?_-*;$&##_

:)

cowman33432, Nov 14, 2021
  2. cowman33432 Win User

Dear Samy as I said I don't want to TAKE IT TO MICROSOFT GIVE ME A THIRD PARTY OPTION AND THE MICROSOFT REPAIR PRICE IS TO EXPENSIVE AND I DONT HAVE 400$ AUD TO SHIP IT TO THE US
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Since the console does not turn on, it is necessary to send the console to Microsoft for repair. On this link, you have instructions on how to send the console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. pjameleven Win User

Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility

The backwards compatibility team is working on the Series X so there won't be anymore games from the 360/original Xbox made back compatible until after the Series X launch.

That said, I would love to see Gotham City Impostors made playable on the Series X. That game was so much fun!
  5. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  6. LukeMQ Win User

Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

I have an issue similar to yours and identical to other users: even after OS update 10.0.22000.2656,
    on Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu or in any other game that don't give this issue, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to the game in background that caused the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started since about 4 months after a system update. I have reported many times this issue and it has been reported by other users too.
    Analog sticks and triggers calibration from the system menu is missing, an essential feature in my opinion, I'm reporting this since 3 years.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X won't turn on after update - Similar Threads - series won't turn

2. My Xbox Series S froze and turned off and won't reconnect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S froze and turned off and won't reconnect to WiFi: So I've had an Xbox Series S for about a year now and it has worked just fine. I didn't do anything bad to it I was just listening to some music on YouTube. then It froze and kept playing I was...
  3. Не включается Xbox series s [Xbox Series S shutdown randomly, won't turn back on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не включается Xbox series s [Xbox Series S shutdown randomly, won't turn back on]: Сегодня произошла не понятная ситуация с моей Xbox S , играл я спокойно в игру ГТА 5 онлайн, как тут моя консоль выключается и при попытке ее заново включить , реакции ноль , а если быть подобным...
  4. Xbox one series X won't turn on (help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one series X won't turn on (help): So my xbox series x is not turning on at all, no light only the ringing noise. I've tried pretty much everything I could think of doing, tried another outlet, bought a new cable, unplugged...
  5. Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X restarts too early in update and won't turn back on: For the past few times I have tried to update my series X it will go normally until it attempts the restart too early, has the xbox button flashing, and then turns off and will not turn on unless...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on: Hi, I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened. Since this moment, the xbox won't turn on. I...
  7. My controllers won't turn on my Xbox Series X. I've tried 3 different ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers won't turn on my Xbox Series X. I've tried 3 different ones: My controllers won't turn on my Series X. I have to press the button on the Xbox itself. I also cannot use remote install and any games downloading will stop until it's turned on again. It's like...
  8. Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.: I played DS3 on it for a bit and in the middle of playing it shut off. I turned it back on but after a few minutes it tuned off again, and now when I try to power it on nothing happens. It plays...
  9. Xbox Series X - loud spark and then burn smell; won't turn on now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - loud spark and then burn smell; won't turn on now: Hello, I was playing on my Xbox Series X when I heard and saw visually a loud spark come from the console. It immediately shut off and won't turn on again. There is a burning electrical smell...
  10. Xbox series x won't turn on after power outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't turn on after power outage: My xbox series xbox won't turn on after outage it sounded like a transformer blew and power went off for a second everything else was fine but the xbox and tried unplugging already...