Xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am here to ask whether or not I have to buy the xbox series x to play the latest games that come out this holiday on the xbox. I feel like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackDoe554, Feb 12, 2020.

1. JackDoe554
    JackDoe554 Guest

Xbox series x

Hello, I am here to ask whether or not I have to buy the xbox series x to play the latest games that come out this holiday on the xbox. I feel like that It would be unfair to the owners of xbox one x and s consoles because those consoles came out recently
    and would be unfortunate to spend 600 dollars on a new console. Thank you for your time.

:)

JackDoe554, Feb 12, 2020
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

Já foi mencionado que o primeiro ano do Xbox Series X não terá EXCLUSIVOS para ele, então todos os games serão para One e Series X

[Translation - It has already been mentioned that the first year of Xbox Series X will not have EXCLUSIVES for it, so all games will be for One and Series X]
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Will it continue to launch for the Xbox One after the Series X?

Ideally xbox series x games will run on xbox one and the series x indefinitely. I remember seeing that the game's would work on both consoles initially.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

It's called the Xbox and its part of a series of Xbox, so hence the name Xbox Series X.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

I don't think it'll be that big on an issue since it's not Xbox One Series X just Xbox Series X. I did wish it was called Xbox Infinite though.
  6. GR412 Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
Thema:

Xbox series x

1. Xbox series x - Similar Threads - series

2. Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?: Hello all, I recently purchased a refurb'ed Elite Controller from BestBuy for my PC; I really liked it overall but started to notice that it wouldn't always register when I pressed the face...
  3. elite controller series 2 LB RB double click on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    elite controller series 2 LB RB double click on PC?: anybody else experiencing this issue on pc? i play alot of fortnite and having trouble switching to the right weapons because my LB/RB buttons either double click when pressed once or dont...
  4. Xbox Series X and Windows OS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X and Windows OS: SomeOrdinaryGamers made a video stating a fundamental idea that could make the Xbox Series X a more diverse and used system. He mentions Sony's PS3 and the OtherOS feature that allowed it to run...
  5. Xbox Series X Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Question: I play on the Xbox One S, and I do not want to upgrade from One S to Series X. I play Legacy Console instead of Bedrock (Bedrock is inferior, tbh) and I am super worried about Series X replacing...
  6. Pre Order Cyberpunk 2077 & receive Xbox Series X version FREE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Cyberpunk 2077 & receive Xbox Series X version FREE!: That's a pretty good incentive to go ahead and pre-order it lol. Pretty good deal on the savings and on the Gamerscore if you catch my drift. I hope this extends down to the disc version and not...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: Hi there! So, I pre-ordered the Series 2 Elite Controller and got it a few days after launch. Two weeks into having it, I noticed I couldn't connect the controller wireless-ly via bluetooth. I...
  8. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Im on my xbox and i get a controller has been disconnected message every 15 minutes or so. Its up to date on the firmware updates and I’ve re-synced it multiple times. Any suggestions?...
  9. Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X: In 2001 Microsoft released the original Xbox along with Halo: Combat Evolved. This new console and 5 years later game call Gears Of War two games took the world by storm, and by the end of the...
  10. Series X ultrawide support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series X ultrawide support: Please Microsoft development team for xbox series X please for the love of god listen to samsung and add ultra wide monitor support i can only fathom buying there 49 inch curved monitor and...