Xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola gente, tal vez mi pregunta sea tonta pero ¿Si yo me llegara a comprar la xbox series x podré jugar con mis amigos que no posean esta consola?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sebastian_33, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Sebastian_33
    Sebastian_33 Guest

Xbox series x

Hola gente, tal vez mi pregunta sea tonta pero ¿Si yo me llegara a comprar la xbox series x podré jugar con mis amigos que no posean esta consola?

[Translation-Hello people, maybe my question is silly but if I bought the xbox series x, could I play with my friends who do not have this console?]

:)

Sebastian_33, Sep 17, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  6. julosjc Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

Hi There,

Microsoft will continue to support Xbox One X with same releases on series X within the first year of Series X.
Thema:

Xbox series x

1. Xbox series x - Similar Threads - series

2. Playing Xbox Disc Games on New Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox Disc Games on New Xbox Series S: Is it possible to use an external USB optical drive to play xbox disc based games on the new xbox series S console which is not equipped with a built in optical drive?...
  3. Xbox series S games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S games: Hello there! My question is if the version S games for the Xbox series S console will available day 1 on the digital store. As i have seen the games in-game pass can play now either on pc/Xbox one...
  4. Xbox series x and the s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x and the s: So i saw the xbox series x loading newer games at 120 fps but what about games like ark. Will it be able to run at 60 fps or is ark survival evolved meant to be played at 30 (which it still...
  5. Will NCAA Football 14, Compatibility Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will NCAA Football 14, Compatibility Series X?: Simple question: Will NCAA Football 14 be a backwards compatible game? If not, Microsoft/XBox, please make it one of the 360 games we are able to play!!!!!! I am apart of many sports and gaming...
  6. Xbox Series X/S Switch to All Access After Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X/S Switch to All Access After Purchase: So I initially wanted to apply to the Xbox All Access program to get my Xbox Series X, however this link seemed to be more broken than the standalone link for the $499 option. My question is: If...
  7. Xbox Series X and S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X and S: I have a One X, preordered a Series x. I want to have a console in my living room and office. I really want a series S in my office and the Series X in my den but have a lot of disc based games....
  8. Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: So, if the new console requires an SSD to run Xbox Series X enhanced games, (the ones with 120fps and fast load times?) then does that mean games that are installed on my external HDD that aren't...
  9. Xbox series x/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x/s: We are thinking about buying one of the new coming consoles. My sister wants to play that new coming crash bandicoot 4. Is it possible to play it on xbox series s or even series x?...
  10. Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X: Hi Microsoft, I got here some game suggestions for the Xbox Backwards Compatibility team on Microsoft to take into consideration for when you guys resume the Backwards Compatiblity list on...