Xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having some issues shutting off my xbox series x. When I go to put it into rest mode it shuts off but then turns back on by its self and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by redsoxbc3, Nov 21, 2020.

1. redsoxbc3
    redsoxbc3 Guest

Xbox series x

I'm having some issues shutting off my xbox series x.

When I go to put it into rest mode it shuts off but then turns back on by its self and my controller won't sync to it no matter what I do only way to fix it on my end is to plug in the wire then restart my xbox please help

:)

redsoxbc3, Nov 21, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
Thema:

Xbox series x

1. Xbox series x - Similar Threads - series

2. Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller: The battery in my Play and Charge kit doesn't seem to be charging. I have tried plugging my controller directly into the Xbox, both whilst playing and whilst the console is on Standby; I have...
  3. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S: Hello, if you can help me ... I download the game with the game pass. Unable to launch "ready to go" game while on the "start and accessibility" home screen the game is unresponsive. Once the...
  4. Seagate Expansion Card for Series X hangs system when booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Expansion Card for Series X hangs system when booting: Hello all. So I picked up the expansion card. Whenever I boot y Xbox with the card in the unit and an external drive (WD MyBook) the system will hang on boot, make a buzzing noise, then reboot...
  5. Xbox series X offline after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X offline after update: After updating my console to the latest firmware I noticed that it was offline. I tried to log on but it wouldn't work, I also rebooted and did a shutdown, and it was still offline. I reseted my...
  6. Series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Everytime i play call of duty next generation game freezes and system cuts off anybody have this problem and fix it? 43263d13-bbb6-479c-8f30-09ae7426012e
  7. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  8. Xbox Series X network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X network: My mobile hotspot continously disconnects from the xbox series x and then reconnects. This kicks me out any online game I play. I’ve restarted my phone and xbox multiple times. The xbox works with...
  9. Series X - No signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - No signal: I was playing my series X yesterday no issues. I have come to play today and powered up xbox for my tv to be greeted with no display? I know the xbox is working as i was able to eject the disk...
  10. Xbox Series X Chime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Chime: It seems a lot more quiet on mine than the x1. Not a big deal, just curious if others were the same. Just because if there's too much background noise I can't tell if I've turned it on, as where...