Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Kind of funny how after 20 years of being an Xbox console player we weren't given the option to pre-order before anybody else can't find the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grizzleslaw, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Grizzleslaw
    Grizzleslaw Guest

Xbox Series X

Kind of funny how after 20 years of being an Xbox console player we weren't given the option to pre-order before anybody else can't find the console anywhere unless you're willing to pay $1, 000 or $1,500 SICK!! Thank you Xbox

:)

Grizzleslaw, Jan 14, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
Thema:

Xbox Series X

1. Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Series

2. Horrible Audio Delay using Bitstream on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Audio Delay using Bitstream on Xbox Series S: When will you guys fix the bad audio delay using bitstream with the xbox series S? I just got it today and Dobly Atmos is unusable because of the very noticeable audio delay when selecting that...
  3. xbox series X controller randomly disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series X controller randomly disconnected: When I was trying to hook up my new headset, the xbox button on my controller started blinking and disconnected from my xbox. i tried re pairing my controller wirelessly and with a wire as well as...
  4. 360 discs not launching in Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 discs not launching in Xbox Series X: Wondering if anyone can help. We have the lovely Xbox Series X. When inserting numerous Xbox 360 discs the game appears, you click to launch, it appears to load but then goes straight back to the...
  5. Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them: Some game i have bought and some that are free wont install. Fortnite. Tom clancy break point south park fracturebutwhole resident evil 5 uno just to name a few. I restarted my xbox a lot i have a...
  6. Throttling Download Speeds on the Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttling Download Speeds on the Series X?: So I have my download speeds set at 400Mbps but I'm not receiving those speeds when downloading games or using the built-in Xbox speed test. When I use speed test . net in the Edge browser on the...
  7. Does the Samsung HW-Q60T support 5.1 with the XB series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Samsung HW-Q60T support 5.1 with the XB series X?: Does the Samsung HW-Q60T support 5.1 with the XB series X? Or just Bitstream? submitted by /u/bigdeal206 [link] [comments]
  8. All 4K HDR captures are rendering 4K SDR on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    All 4K HDR captures are rendering 4K SDR on Series X: I think this was working fine up until late December... I've tried changing the capture location to Internal then back to my 3.0 external flash drive. I captured 14 minutes of Hitman 3 with...
  9. Terrible download speeds on Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible download speeds on Series S: Hello, just bought a brand new series S couple of weeks back and enjoyin' the hell out of it but one thing am noticing is that my download speeds on xbox are beyond terrible. I am running 50...
  10. Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller: I'm having problems with my audio after I launch games enhanced for X/S on my xbox one. My audio through headset becomes choppy and unusable I have tried switching to an xbox one controller...