Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Kind of funny how being an Xbox console player for almost 20 years that we didn't get an option for a pre-order or get an option to buy first instead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grizzleslaw, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Grizzleslaw
    Grizzleslaw Guest

Xbox Series X

Kind of funny how being an Xbox console player for almost 20 years that we didn't get an option for a pre-order or get an option to buy first instead we get to try and search for a console that's not available well scalpers swoop them up and charge ridiculous
    prices!! Thanks for making me really think twice Xbox really dropped the ball on this!!sure I understand you didn't do pre-orders but you could have gave the people who have put in serious time I've boughten umpteen consoles since day one launch and now this!!

:)

Grizzleslaw, Jan 14, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
Thema:

Xbox Series X

1. Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Series

2. Looking for series help for banding a guy on xbox for bullying me

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for series help for banding a guy on xbox for bullying me: A guy put my face in his pic and i dont like it this guy is named "LUCIFER#3687 submitted by /u/MRRJ2313 [link] [comments]
  3. Series X crash fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X crash fix: So still no update from microsoft regarding the issue that many of us are still having with clicking a game only for the console t crash. Im now very very tempted to take the whole matter to...
  4. Audio video out of Sync on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio video out of Sync on Xbox series s: While watching a video on youtube app, after a while the audio is ahead of the video and if I press stop and then play it gets synced but still happens again after a while. I am not sure the same...
  5. which yokes or flight controls will be compatble with xbox series s or x in MFS 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    which yokes or flight controls will be compatble with xbox series s or x in MFS 2020: which yokes or flight controls will be compatble with xbox series s or x in MFS 2020 8417568d-ecc2-4b36-8ae0-48e1811a06f8
  6. Xbox series x having trouble purchasing from store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x having trouble purchasing from store: I just got the XBox series X & I can’t seem to purchase Ultímate edition call of duty modern warefare x/s, I’ve tried for 3 days in a row, it keeps saying “oops not sure what happened there try...
  7. Xbox series x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x: Why can't xbox sale at stores only so we can actually get one? e3b8510f-5eff-4b0d-ad7a-7584faeddbca
  8. Xbox Series X Game Clips Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Game Clips Issue: I seem to be one of many who are having issues with game clips after upload. I've noticed since getting my Xbox Series X that my game clips have a frowning face (and no audio, and sometimes a...
  9. Audio not synced with the video on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not synced with the video on Xbox series s: Audio and video not synced while seeing a video on youtube app. The same may happen while playing. Is there a solution for it? 7ff4ccc4-782d-4660-982c-9f2ac66d679f
  10. Elite Series 2 charging LED below Xbox Guide button keeps blinking on and off

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 charging LED below Xbox Guide button keeps blinking on and off: Why does this keep happening? it is pugged into USB, with the latest firmware. Brand new controller, but the charging indicator keeps blinking on and off periodically, why is this?...