xbox series x

Discus and support xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does the xbox version of microsoft flight simulator 2020 - premium deluxe come in discs (10 dvd) and how much £ 9711cfb4-3a14-4303-beed-6e34b6596f75 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JY Studios.., Jul 21, 2021.

1. JY Studios..
    JY Studios.. Guest

xbox series x

does the xbox version of microsoft flight simulator 2020 - premium deluxe come in discs (10 dvd) and how much £

:)

JY Studios.., Jul 21, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox Series X

Are you asking a out xbox one x or x xbox series ask which is coming out soon you can with with xbox one x and should be able to with series x
Thema:

xbox series x

1. xbox series x - Similar Threads - series

2. Series X Alpha update renders USB accessories unrecognized.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Alpha update renders USB accessories unrecognized.: Hello, Submitted a problem report as well. The update the other day, xb_flt_2108co.210727-2200, has rendered a few of my accessories to be unrecognized. My external SSD (Samsung T5 1TB) that I...
  3. Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.: Basically, I’m having an issue where when headphones are connected to my Controller, I can’t hear game/system audio but I have no problem talking to my friends. I don’t know what to try as I tried...
  4. Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?: Wouldn’t it be cool to have an option to change all the sound effects to be Xbox 360 instead? In my opinion the Xbox 360 sound effects are a lot nicer than the current ones, it would be a neat...
  5. On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...: I previously had a problem where turning off my Xbox One S would turn off the TV, which would turn off my Series S, due CEC settings working through HDMI for the new consoles instead of IR signals...
  6. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips: Hi, I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general: 1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could decide how transparent your home tiles are...
  7. I bought Series S but the warranty is 6 days behind date

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Series S but the warranty is 6 days behind date: Is it possible I bought new Series S but the warranty is already behind 6 days? I bought a new Series S today but the warranty end date in my account is July 25. It is 6 days behind....
  8. Will I be able to play on my Series X at 1080p 120fps VRR with this monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to play on my Series X at 1080p 120fps VRR with this monitor?: Hi. I want to buy a gaming monitor, specifically an MSI Optix G271(https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-G271). Will I be able with this monitor to play at 1080p 120fps with VRR enabled on my Series...
  9. Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I am having a major issue with the Razer Turret Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Xbox consoles. I’ve been loving an enjoying Flight Sim a lot on my Xbox console, but I realized really...
  10. Xbox series X usb ports always on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X usb ports always on: Is there anyway to turn the power off from the USB ports? I connected a USB LED lamp to the xbox that should only turn on when the xbox is on. I can't seem to get to to work messing with the...